Runaway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runaway

I'm 21 with a 1 year old daughter. I really want to run away with my daughter but I don't know where to go. I am going through too much with my family. I feel alone, I feel unloved, I feel like no one cares. they just do what they do because they know I'm part of the family but I really just want to be alone with my daughter and not have to worry about anyone else and not have them have to worry about me. I want to run away as soon as possible but the only thing that's keeping me still is my child and of course money. I cry every night. It seems like I'm the one always causing problems but I kno imy not. They just like to point the finger at me because u guess they feel I'm an easy target and that I don't matter anyway. Im tired of being mistreated.

re Runaway

Hi, thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. From what you’ve shared with us, it sounds like you are dealing with a lot at home with your family. We want you to know that you do care, that your safety and well-being is important, and that in no way is any of this your fault. You and your daughter deserve to feel safe and supported. We are glad that you reached out to us, we are here to listen, here to help.

If you feel that being at home is no longer an option because you don’t feel safe or supported, we are able to explore some to safe options with you. We have a database of resources for shelters, counseling services, and other helpful services that may be of interest to you. We would be happy to share any helpful resource if you reach out to us. If you are able to call in or chat with us we can better assist you explore safe options, as we do not know your location. In the meantime, one resource that could help locate a safe shelter near you and that you could access online is http://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/. By logging onto this page, you will be able be chose the state where you reside and see what shelters are available to you.

It seems that you are doing your best to cope with everything that you are experiencing at home. Emotional distress can sometimes be overwhelming and you don’t have to experience this alone.
    If you would like additional support, one helpful resource is the National Suicide Hotline, 1800-273-8255. They have a skilled and trained counselors available with a lot of experience talking with people who are feeling and experiencing emotional distress.

We can help explore some safe options with you, if you would like to talk further. Our lines are open 24/7 and can be reached at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). Our live chat program is available every day from 4:30 PM until 11:30 PM CST that could be reached through our website: www.1800runaway.org. We look forward to hearing from you to better assist you. We hope you stay safe.

Stay strong.
    NRS
    Last edited by ccsmod13; 09-12-2015, 07:43 AM.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X