No announcement yet.

I hate my home, family and life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello man i hope you have a good life right now i hope you have improved with your life and your mom

Comment

• ccsmod7
      ccsmod7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your response to another user’s post. Often forums are a place of support and understanding for many youth. It often may be validating and helpful for users to read similar situations as well as exchange feedback to one another. For anyone experiencing any difficulties or challenges, the National Runaway Safeline encourages youth to reach out to our 24/7 crisis support line either by phone or chat for immediate services.

Thank you,

NRS

I hate my parents and that’s something that’s hard to say about anybody for me because I’m also a Christian and I’m not suppose to hate anybody but I’ve forgiven them so many times for things but they have kept on doing ********. My dad is a complete *** he tries to humiliate me in front of people saying how horrible I am in school and he calls me worthless and I’m not allowed to date I date anyway just in secret which makes it very hard to keep a relationship but he told me if he ever found out I was dating somebody he would put me in the hospital he’s made death threats to my mom and he’s hit her before and told me about it and tried to justify it and he has affairs it’s very obvious he basically admitted to it and he won’t let my mom anywhere near his phone he told her if he’s cheating and she finds out if she wants to know the reason then she can look in the mirror. My mom is also extremely annoying and judgmental to me and won’t even consider divorce I’ve already tried to talk to her about it and the household is extremely toxic and I’m scared of my dad. They’re the most close minded people I’ve ever met in my life so they will never even consider themselves wrong I’ve tried to talk to them about problems but they just get pissed off and ignore the elephant in the room. I’m homeschooled and my dad and mom are extremely controlling they won’t really let me have friends even, they’re also racist sexist and homophobic. Runingaway isn’t an option that would never work so I guess I’ll just have to put up with everything until I can move out. I have had extreme issues because of everything and I was sexually abused by my neighbor as a kid for years and haven’t told anybody except one of my friends that ended up backstabbing me. I’ve done self harm and use to constantly have suicidal thought and tried it once but luckily did not succeed my parents don’t know about any of this. I really want to go to public school because at least then I would have friends but that’s exactly why they don’t want me going is because they can’t control me. I’ve been a little more rebellious lately not really anything though I would just make some comments about things if they’re being a hypocrite I would point out they do the same thing and they get so pissed off they say I can’t go anywhere for 2 weeks now. My brothers ones 16 and the others 18 and we agree on everything I’ve said so far about my parents they think they’re insane. My half brother who is 29 has a horrible relationship with my dad and my parents constantly talk horrible about him. I don’t really know why I’m sending this message I guess because I just want at least somebody to see what I’m living with. I feel like I may have depression but I’m not sure I’ve never been to a psychiatrist. I have a few months of being extremely depressed where I can’t even get out of bed to a few months of feeling alright still not good but alright and I’ve been trying to look on the bright side and make things better for myself but it’s really hard to do that especially how negative my parents are. I just feel like I’m alive but not living if you know what I mean. Also I’m extremely behind in school because when I was in 4th grade my mom gave me school books and expected me to do them everyday and be responsible when I was like 7 of course I didn’t so I now am 14 suppose to be in 9th but I’m in 5th and my parents won’t blame themselves one bit they said it’s all my fault.
    Last edited by ccsmod1; 09-19-2019, 12:27 AM. Reason: Profanity

Comment

• ccsmod1
      ccsmod1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. We're so glad that you shared some of your story, it must be really hard keeping it in all the time. It sounds like there are a lot of issues at play at home and they have all been building to create a really harsh environment. Your dad's behavior and actions towards your mom seem really scary and you shouldn't have to be around that. If you or anyone else at home are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.

We know that stressors like this can be overwhelming at times and it sounds like you have turned to self-harm as a way to cope. It’s totally understandable that you would want to do something to give you a feeling of power and control when you may feel hopeless. To Write Love on Her Arms is an organization dedicated to supporting people who use this coping mechanism on their road to self-realization and recovery. You can check them out by going to https://twloha.com/. You also brought up that you have attempted suicide in the past and feel like you have undiagnosed depression. We're so glad that you are still here with us and if you ever feel suicidal in the future you can reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/, or you can call 1-800-273-8255 for help and support any time. Another resource that may be helpful in dealing with depression is the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). You can contact them by calling 1-800-950-NAMI or you can text them by sending NAMI to 741741.

You stated that you were sexually abused by a neighbor but have only spoken to one person about it before. You do not deserve to have this happen to you, and we believe and support you. You are a survivor and that means that you have a great strength and resilience inside you. It can be really hard to deal with this alone and sometimes it’s helpful to reach out to additional agencies for support. One really great resource for all survivors of sexual assault or abuse is RAINN (Rape Abuse Incest National Network). You can call them any time 24/7 at 1-800-656-4673, or go to www.rainn.org to use their online hotline. RAINN is the National Sexual Assault Hotline and has a lot of services, support and resources that you may find helpful.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

Stay safe,
      NRS

Hi my names Justina I'm a 15 year old girl currently and living at home is a total nightmare me and my mom fight all the time I'm verbally abused by her all day every day she calls me names humiliates me says stuff about me in front of other people and I cant do anything about it because whenever I try and talk to her I always get the response "I'm the adult you're the kid" there's so much more to say and I will say it later in the paragraph but anyways today my mom had to go somewhere and I didn't know she had to soo I was walking out of field hockey at a normal pace I get in the car she starts yelling at me normal also but then she's calling me names and all that and she even said I cant go to my homecoming dance which is happening right now and I'm supposed to be having fun with my friend but I'm writing this, so I always say how ill walk home I'm gonna get out of the car and walk but she never really pushed me to that limit so I got out of the car and started walking thank gosh my dad pulled into the dentist parking lot and he drove me home. its always a constant struggle at my house I've always wanted to leave and go somewhere else hoping I wouldn't cry anymore because I cry everyday even as I'm writing this I've tried multiple times to pack my things and ask them if they could take me somewhere and my dad even tell me "pack your **** and leave" and I tell him ok but then he never does anything about it I've also tried to commit suicide good thing I didn't get to that point anymore and don't think I will. My mom also thinks she has every little ounce of power over me . will also have mini panic attacks and anxiety attacks because of my parents. I don't even feel safe getting in the car with my mom and I know I know that's bad. I cant even live a normal life every time I do something wrong my mom never tells me what I did wrong she just says "give me your phone" and as I said before I got into a fight with my mom I got so mad I punched two holes in my door and cut my hand. there's so much more that I would spill on here but I don't have time

Comment

• ccsmod3
      ccsmod3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thank you for reaching out to us. It takes a lot to express how you are feeling. It must be frustrating not being able to go to homecoming when all your friends are there. It seems like you and your mom are having some issues communicating effectively. Maybe you both can benefit from counseling of some sort. If you are interested you can contact NAMI by texting NAMI at 741741 or call 1800-950-NAMI. You could also contact them if you want someone to talk to about what you are going through. You mentioned that you have suicidal in the past and if you ever feel like you might be having suicidal thoughts or urges please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1800-273-8255.
      If you feel unsafe in your home and want to report any abuse taking place you can contact Child Help at 1800-422-4453. You can also talk to a guidance counselor or friends and family about your concerns to gain some support from people who may be able to help. If you want to explore more options with us you can always contact us at 1800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking CHAT button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.
      Best of Luck with everything,
      NRS
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X