No announcement yet.

I hate my home, family and life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello man i hope you have a good life right now i hope you have improved with your life and your mom

Comment

• ccsmod7
      ccsmod7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your response to another user’s post. Often forums are a place of support and understanding for many youth. It often may be validating and helpful for users to read similar situations as well as exchange feedback to one another. For anyone experiencing any difficulties or challenges, the National Runaway Safeline encourages youth to reach out to our 24/7 crisis support line either by phone or chat for immediate services.

Thank you,

NRS

I hate my parents and that’s something that’s hard to say about anybody for me because I’m also a Christian and I’m not suppose to hate anybody but I’ve forgiven them so many times for things but they have kept on doing ********. My dad is a complete *** he tries to humiliate me in front of people saying how horrible I am in school and he calls me worthless and I’m not allowed to date I date anyway just in secret which makes it very hard to keep a relationship but he told me if he ever found out I was dating somebody he would put me in the hospital he’s made death threats to my mom and he’s hit her before and told me about it and tried to justify it and he has affairs it’s very obvious he basically admitted to it and he won’t let my mom anywhere near his phone he told her if he’s cheating and she finds out if she wants to know the reason then she can look in the mirror. My mom is also extremely annoying and judgmental to me and won’t even consider divorce I’ve already tried to talk to her about it and the household is extremely toxic and I’m scared of my dad. They’re the most close minded people I’ve ever met in my life so they will never even consider themselves wrong I’ve tried to talk to them about problems but they just get pissed off and ignore the elephant in the room. I’m homeschooled and my dad and mom are extremely controlling they won’t really let me have friends even, they’re also racist sexist and homophobic. Runingaway isn’t an option that would never work so I guess I’ll just have to put up with everything until I can move out. I have had extreme issues because of everything and I was sexually abused by my neighbor as a kid for years and haven’t told anybody except one of my friends that ended up backstabbing me. I’ve done self harm and use to constantly have suicidal thought and tried it once but luckily did not succeed my parents don’t know about any of this. I really want to go to public school because at least then I would have friends but that’s exactly why they don’t want me going is because they can’t control me. I’ve been a little more rebellious lately not really anything though I would just make some comments about things if they’re being a hypocrite I would point out they do the same thing and they get so pissed off they say I can’t go anywhere for 2 weeks now. My brothers ones 16 and the others 18 and we agree on everything I’ve said so far about my parents they think they’re insane. My half brother who is 29 has a horrible relationship with my dad and my parents constantly talk horrible about him. I don’t really know why I’m sending this message I guess because I just want at least somebody to see what I’m living with. I feel like I may have depression but I’m not sure I’ve never been to a psychiatrist. I have a few months of being extremely depressed where I can’t even get out of bed to a few months of feeling alright still not good but alright and I’ve been trying to look on the bright side and make things better for myself but it’s really hard to do that especially how negative my parents are. I just feel like I’m alive but not living if you know what I mean. Also I’m extremely behind in school because when I was in 4th grade my mom gave me school books and expected me to do them everyday and be responsible when I was like 7 of course I didn’t so I now am 14 suppose to be in 9th but I’m in 5th and my parents won’t blame themselves one bit they said it’s all my fault.
    Last edited by ccsmod1; 09-19-2019, 01:27 AM. Reason: Profanity

Comment

• ccsmod1
      ccsmod1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. We're so glad that you shared some of your story, it must be really hard keeping it in all the time. It sounds like there are a lot of issues at play at home and they have all been building to create a really harsh environment. Your dad's behavior and actions towards your mom seem really scary and you shouldn't have to be around that. If you or anyone else at home are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.

We know that stressors like this can be overwhelming at times and it sounds like you have turned to self-harm as a way to cope. It’s totally understandable that you would want to do something to give you a feeling of power and control when you may feel hopeless. To Write Love on Her Arms is an organization dedicated to supporting people who use this coping mechanism on their road to self-realization and recovery. You can check them out by going to https://twloha.com/. You also brought up that you have attempted suicide in the past and feel like you have undiagnosed depression. We're so glad that you are still here with us and if you ever feel suicidal in the future you can reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/, or you can call 1-800-273-8255 for help and support any time. Another resource that may be helpful in dealing with depression is the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). You can contact them by calling 1-800-950-NAMI or you can text them by sending NAMI to 741741.

You stated that you were sexually abused by a neighbor but have only spoken to one person about it before. You do not deserve to have this happen to you, and we believe and support you. You are a survivor and that means that you have a great strength and resilience inside you. It can be really hard to deal with this alone and sometimes it’s helpful to reach out to additional agencies for support. One really great resource for all survivors of sexual assault or abuse is RAINN (Rape Abuse Incest National Network). You can call them any time 24/7 at 1-800-656-4673, or go to www.rainn.org to use their online hotline. RAINN is the National Sexual Assault Hotline and has a lot of services, support and resources that you may find helpful.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

Stay safe,
      NRS

Hi my names Justina I'm a 15 year old girl currently and living at home is a total nightmare me and my mom fight all the time I'm verbally abused by her all day every day she calls me names humiliates me says stuff about me in front of other people and I cant do anything about it because whenever I try and talk to her I always get the response "I'm the adult you're the kid" there's so much more to say and I will say it later in the paragraph but anyways today my mom had to go somewhere and I didn't know she had to soo I was walking out of field hockey at a normal pace I get in the car she starts yelling at me normal also but then she's calling me names and all that and she even said I cant go to my homecoming dance which is happening right now and I'm supposed to be having fun with my friend but I'm writing this, so I always say how ill walk home I'm gonna get out of the car and walk but she never really pushed me to that limit so I got out of the car and started walking thank gosh my dad pulled into the dentist parking lot and he drove me home. its always a constant struggle at my house I've always wanted to leave and go somewhere else hoping I wouldn't cry anymore because I cry everyday even as I'm writing this I've tried multiple times to pack my things and ask them if they could take me somewhere and my dad even tell me "pack your **** and leave" and I tell him ok but then he never does anything about it I've also tried to commit suicide good thing I didn't get to that point anymore and don't think I will. My mom also thinks she has every little ounce of power over me . will also have mini panic attacks and anxiety attacks because of my parents. I don't even feel safe getting in the car with my mom and I know I know that's bad. I cant even live a normal life every time I do something wrong my mom never tells me what I did wrong she just says "give me your phone" and as I said before I got into a fight with my mom I got so mad I punched two holes in my door and cut my hand. there's so much more that I would spill on here but I don't have time

Comment

• ccsmod3
      ccsmod3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thank you for reaching out to us. It takes a lot to express how you are feeling. It must be frustrating not being able to go to homecoming when all your friends are there. It seems like you and your mom are having some issues communicating effectively. Maybe you both can benefit from counseling of some sort. If you are interested you can contact NAMI by texting NAMI at 741741 or call 1800-950-NAMI. You could also contact them if you want someone to talk to about what you are going through. You mentioned that you have suicidal in the past and if you ever feel like you might be having suicidal thoughts or urges please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1800-273-8255.
      If you feel unsafe in your home and want to report any abuse taking place you can contact Child Help at 1800-422-4453. You can also talk to a guidance counselor or friends and family about your concerns to gain some support from people who may be able to help. If you want to explore more options with us you can always contact us at 1800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking CHAT button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.
      Best of Luck with everything,
      NRS

I really don’t like life anymore.
    I’ve always been unhappy with life even as a kid, but would hide it with my bubbly personality so nobody, even my parents knew. I was always anxious and had low self confidence. My parents split when I was really young and never were on good terms so I would have to deal with both sides, it was sort of like war. My dad was messed up, he always got drunk and rowdy and there’s been a few times I was genuinely scared of him. My mom is the controlling type and always expects the greatest. She hates getting disappointed. My brother would abuse me constantly, hitting me, screaming at me, telling me I’m fat, ugly, worthless. I hated him for the longest time. As he grew up he started hitting less but his words still stung. I instantly compared myself to everyone else’s life and came to the conclusion mine wasn’t good enough. I live in a house but my family only has one floor to ourselves. The upstairs is occupied by my grandma, downstairs by my aunt and her family. So I just hate going home because there’s never peace. And when I am home I always have my mom gelling at me to do “something around the house.” She never talks to me about anything, all our conversations include are about working, going down the right path in life or else I’ll be ********ed, and about how I need to “help more around the house.” It’s not that she’s a bad mom, she’s just so negligent and never shows my any love or touch that I wished for since I was a kid. I just grew up feeling a little empty inside because of that. Since my dad died to, life’s just been harder. Everything I do I struggle with, there’s always so much stress put on my shoulders I feel that I’m going to collapse. I’ve been struggling with depression and anxiety and just recently got treated(after trying to convince my mom it’s a real thing) and I just feel ignored. My house is not a home anymore and I’m sick of the same thing everyday, I will do anything to not go home, usually I stay out until it’s night and dread every step to my front door. I want to leave. There’s so much expectations for me, but recently I’ve given up on all of them. All the stress killed my drive completely and now I feel lost and can’t find any help. I don’t know, I just wish my life was different.

Comment

• ccsmod1
      ccsmod1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. It must be really hard to live somewhere with so much tension and where there is so little space for yourself. No one should dread coming home every night.

It sounds like your mom isn’t fully understanding you when you are trying to relay your thoughts and feelings about your current situation and how the pressure she puts on you is affecting you. It could be a good idea to work with a local family counselor or have a conversation mediated by a school counselor/social worker, trusted friend, or family member to help clear the air. If you'd like, you can also call us directly and we can conduct a conference call with your mom so you have a safe environment where you can express yourself.

You mentioned that you have been struggling with depression and anxiety and you recently have started getting treatment for it. It can be really hard to live with mental health issues and we want you to know that you aren’t alone in addressing them. If you’d like some additional support, an organization that may be helpful is the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI). You can contact them by calling 1-800-950-NAMI or you can text them by sending NAMI to 741741.

If you’d like to go over what’s going on in depth, or if you’d like to explore other options that you may have available to you, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. You can also chat us by clicking on the “CHAT” button on top of our homepage. We’re open 24/7 and here to listen and support you in any way we can.

Stay safe,
      NRS

Dude, I get you so much. Wait sorry, I dont actually know if you're a girl or boy. Anyway, your life is like exactly the same as mine. Wait, I just realized this is from 2 years ago. You probably are never going to see this or reply. Im a girl. I am 12, I know, young. But i wanna die so bad. The only thing keeping me from killing myself is the fact that I would go to hell if i did.

First of all, I'm Muslim, and it's so hard. Especially living in America, with all the racists. And ESPECIALLY being a girl. My mom doesn't let me wear what I want. She never lets me hang out with my friends, and always follows up with questions about their race, or if they have older brothers. So annoying. She also said that when i go into highschool shes going to make me start covering my hair. Which is dumb since it's literally MY CHOICE. And I woudl cover my hair, but I am soooo afraid of being judged.

My mom always compares me to other kids. I am a very good student, if I do say so myself. Last year i had all A+, maybe a couple of A's here and there. But since my brother doesn't get such good grades, my mom is strict with his studying habits. And because of him, shes also strict about my studying habits too. Which is so dumb, since I get really good grades anyway.

I am the ONLY kid I know without a phone. You might think im too young for a phone, but no. Every single kid in my grade has one. Except for me. It is sooo embarrassing when someone asks for my phone number and I have to say "I dont have a phone". Then they ask why, and i have to tell them how my parents and my culture is strict, how my parents are dumb and have stupid logic. Its so dumb. I just want a iPhone soooo badly!!! And in this generation everyone judges you fro not having an iPhone. Its so annoying

As you can probably tell, my mom is the main problem in my life. My dad is okay, except for the fact that he gets mad too much and at the smallest things too. And he is really annoying.
    My mom is always telling me to fix my attitude, when I only get upset and mad because of HER. She doesn't understand that she's the one who starts it all. She thinks shes perfect and is always right. She is so stubborn.

My brother literally goes out with his friends without my moms permission and comes home late after school sometimes, and my mom doesn't really yell at him about it. But if I were to do that, she would beat the heck out of me.

She never lets me explain. She always says I am arguing or being a smart-ass. She always complains and is yellling. Did i mention that shes abusive? she sometimes pulls my hair and hits and slaps me. It usually leaves a red mark. I want to report it but Im too scared. She also mentally abusives me I hate everything

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to die. I wish I was 18 so I could leave. Seriously. I know I sound like probably every kid ever but its true.

Comment

Dude, I get you so much.

Hello,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS).

We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things in your life right now.
      It sounds like you’re fearing that the stress from the situation is getting harder and harder to handle.
      We are sorry you are going through a tough emotional time.
      Having your mom react the way they do must be upsetting and frustrating.
      You don’t deserve to be abused. It’s not your fault that she does this.
      You are very brave for stepping up to talk about your situation.

Sometimes when things are too stressful it might help to talk with someone about it.
      Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this.
      NRS is here to listen and here to help.
      We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

You are welcome to discuss your situation and talk about possible options for help.
      What you did today by reaching out was great. Good job.
      We hope to hear from you soon.

If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255

Take care,
      NRS
      Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I hate going home
        I'm a 15 year old guy living with his mom, siblings and stepdad. I hate him...i hate my mom when she doesn't stand up for me and tells me i'm the one who's wrong...He always tells me i'm not good enough.. I often think that they dont like having me around. Sometimes after school the only thing that comes out of my mind is "why do i have to go home?". They always make me feel worthless.. Even though i look and act cheerful at school. I only do that because i dont want other people to feel like what i do.

Comment

• ccsmod13
          ccsmod13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at NRS. It sounds like you have a tough situation going on at home. It shows a lot that you reached out to us, situations like these can be hard to navigate and it can sometimes be hard to reach out but the fact that you did is huge, that is something worth being proud of.

It sounds like you've in a very frustrating situation with your stepdad and mom. You don't deserve to be treated in a way that makes you feel worthless. It may be something you have tried, but we want to mention that an option could be to try to talk to your mom and stepdad about how they are treating you and how that makes you feel. You do not have to do this alone, you can always think about bringing in a third party like a friend, trusted adult, teacher, etc. to bring in a different perspective. Sometimes having help from someone outside of the family can bring attention to the issue and offer safe ways to bring about change in the home. If you do not feel that is the safest option, we can always brainstorm other ideas that you feel may work and talk about them if you can reach out to us again.

We also want to say that it is not okay to be constantly told you are not good enough. If you do feel abused or your mom or stepdad’s actions are abusive, you do have the right to report what is going on. Child Help (1-800-422-4453) is a great resource that can help answer any questions you have about what reporting abuse looks like, what abuse is, and they can also assist in reporting if you choose to do so. You do not have to report with them if you do not want to too, just keep any identifying factors (like your name, your mom/stepdad’s name, your address, etc.) to yourself and you can ask questions confidentially like you are talking to us right now. We are also here 24/7 to help as well to discuss reporting as an option or to report as well if you choose to do so. There are many outcomes to reporting and Child Protective Services try to keep the youth’s best interest in mind and safety as the top priority.

It takes a lot of bravery to reach out to us and talk about what has been going on. We do truly care about you. If you want to talk further, we are always here 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY and we also have a chat system at 1800runaway.org. We hope to hear from you soon!

Best, NRS

I hate my family, they don't let me go out with my friends and they don't love me and they yell at me for no reason I hate my family

Comment

• ccsmod6
          ccsmod6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello and thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. We are sorry to hear that you are suffering so much. It must be immensely difficult to be treated in such a hurtful manner by your family. Everyone deserves to live in a home where they feel safe and loved and you are no exception. If you want to talk in greater detail about what is going on at home and what options you might have, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-786-2929 or chat us at 1800runaway.org.

Take care,
          NRS

I’m a shared custody child and I hate living at my moms and my dads house everyone makes me depressed and make me wish I was dead it’s torture I tell them how I feel but they think they already know what’s wrong or blame it on something else because apparently I’m to young to be depressed and have anxiety I cry every night for hours on end and I’m tired all the time and my parents yell at me for staying up all night on my phone or something and I don’t even bother to try and argue because they will never listen to me everyone sees me as a child who wants attention and is disobedient but all I want is to have a better life living in a different house because my family makes me so mad and depressed I have horrible stomach pain if I get mad enough I don’t know what to do I’m only 12

Comment

• ccsmod3
          ccsmod3 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for reaching out to us. It must be hard to go back and forth between your parents homes. It sounds like your parents aren’t recognizing how things are affecting you. Maybe you can talk to a guidance counselor, friend or family member you trust about your feelings. Sometimes just having people who you trust who you can talk to about problems at home can be a relief. Also if you need some additional support or someone to talk to when you are feeling low you can contact, NAMI at 1800-950-NAMI or text NAMI to 741741. Your feelings are valid and should be taken seriously. Maybe you can talk to your parents about putting you in counseling. Sometimes it’s hard to pull yourself out of a depressed state and you may need help from a professional to do so. If you want to explore some of the therapist in area you can use SAMHSA at 1800-662-HELP to locate one. If you ever feel suicidal or have thoughts of wanting to end your life you can contact the National Suicide Prevention Line at 1800-273-8255. Everything you are going through is hard and it’s ok for you to feel sad about it but it sounds like you want some help moving through the pain and to start feeling better. If you do, utilize the resources and try and have a conversation with someone about it. You can always call us if you have any more questions or want to further explore your options. Remember that you don’t have a bad life, you are just experiencing a bad moment in your life. It will get better with time! Good luck, thanks again for being so brave!

Hello, i'm Conner, i'm 12 and like this website says, i hate my life, and almost everything in it. The reason i said almost is because of my friend, who has been that godly person in my life, my parents of ignorant of my siblings, unless there being good, and that means they don't punish them, me however, do get punished, i'm the center of all heck, infact my life is heck, i'm your at-home gamer, but my parents blocked that because they want me to "stay in school", and as much as i want to run away, for some reason i wake up every day thinking they've changed... and i feel like the only reason i'm alive, is to do school, i'm just looking for the best options, please, just please help!!! i feel like poop in a toilet, just waiting to get flushed out of there

Comment

• ccsmod13
          ccsmod13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, Connor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry you’re going through such a difficult time that’s causing you to feel like you hate your life and everything in it. It can feel pretty awful when your parents don’t treat you the same way they treat your siblings.

And when school is an issue, with a focus on getting good grades and being a good student, it can feel like they care more about you as a student than they do about you as a person, growing up happy and healthy in an environment that supports you beyond just getting good grades.
          They may see video games as the most obvious thing that could get in the way of school; and they can be, if played too much. Do you think there’s a chance they’re just looking for a balance between video games and other things, like spending time with friends and other healthy school activities?
          There’s a chance your parents want the best for you, but might not know how to show it or go about helping you get it.

It’s great that you have a friend you can trust! We’re here to listen too! We’d like to know more about what’s going on and how you’re feeling. Please give us a call at 1800-RUNAWAY or chat with us at 1800runaway.org. We may be able to give you some ideas on how to cope with, and talk to, your parents so everyone can better understand what’s important to you, how you feel, and how to create a better home life for you that feels supportive and balanced.
          We’re here to listen and here to help, 24/7.

We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best!
          -NRS

I simply dont wanna exist

Comment

• ccsmod10
          ccsmod10 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
          Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.

Be safe, NRS

I hate my home family and life and I wanna give up

Comment

• ccsmod9
          ccsmod9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,
          Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.
          Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
          If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
          Be safe and stay strong,
          NRS

I hate my home. After I come from from school everyday I feel like part of my personality is missing. I have this cousin who is basically the idol of what I want to be. social, popular, intellgent, funny. Whenever I am over by his house I feel so good, I feel deeper oparts of my personality come out. There are thing I only just know about myself...I wish k could live at his house forever. Somehow I want my life to be like his. I am stripped of all confidence at school and at home. I don't get the best grades. What frustrates me so much is knowing I am better, because I have realized amazing parts of my personality I didn't even know existed. But at school and at home, those brief moments of empowerment fade away and k have to live in the Shell that I am now and pretend that I am happy. I want to live at his house with him and run away from my home forever and Never come back...I want to be popular and get good grades but I just can't handle it..in the end it all fades away...

Comment

• ccsmod13
          ccsmod13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us, it can be hard to feel so stifled at home and at school. It’s also difficult when you can feel these parts of yourself coming out, but can’t get them to be recognized. Your cousin sounds like a good person to continue to look up to, but what’s most important is finding out what makes you, you, and letting those parts of yourself grow and shine. You are a strong person who is has amazing parts of their personality developing and that are already present.

It may be helpful to talk to your parents about what is going on and why you feel so cut off from them and don’t feel at home. You can set this up in a number of ways, together or whichever you feel closer to. Ask to have a conversation and let them know what’s happening. It’s can also be good to write down what you want to say to them, and sometimes that can be enough to help you process what you are feeling. If that doesn’t seem like a good option, you can try and make your room feel like a safe place that is just for you. Somewhere where you can let the parts that you like about yourself grow into parts that you love and can show to others.

You sound like a strong person surrounded by a not great place right now, but your recognition that you have amazing parts about yourself shows that you are already a pretty amazing person.
          We are always available here at NRS if you want to reach out to us again. You can use our live chat services on our homepage (www.1800runaway.org) or call us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY.

Good luck, and thank you for reaching out to us!
          NRS
          Last edited by ccsmod13; 12-06-2019, 12:01 AM.
      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x
      Working...
      X