Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to get away from my parents but I don’t know what my options are

I’m 15 and I live in Indiana. My relationship with my parents has always been pretty bad since they got divorced when I was 7. I lived with my mom, her husband and my 7 siblings until I was 13 then my mom and I got into a bad fight and I moved to my dads house but my dad isn’t much better. He never pays any attention to me and I constantly feel like a burden for cause then so many issues with me trying to deal with addiction and depression on my own.. both my parents try to help but never want to take responsibility for being part of the problem.. I have a long history of depression, cutting, and addiction and nothing with my parents seems to work. I also recently got expelled and feel terrible for letting them down once again.. I don’t have any adult that i’m close to in my life but i feel like the best thing for me is to be separated from them for a while but i don’t feel like I have any options..

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out via our forum! If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example; called into our safeline) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.

Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X