Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in case

Hello, I am thiking of a place where I am accepted for who I am. The reason why is because I have drama at home. My mother hates me, she beats me for no reason, her excuses are: touching the phone, eating at certain times, bad grades, disrespecting, and etc. She hates me and dosnt love me, I am nice all the time and she is mean. She yells at me and tells me to get out of her house. I think my mom is mad at me becayse she cant have the perfect child. I have a disability, and other health problems. Once I called CPS and they just ignored the studying. My mom hates me and I like her. I am seeking just in case she kicks me out for no reason. DO NOT CALL CPS WITH YOUR TRACKER

Hey,
    Before we address your question, we want to let you know that our services are completely confidential. We will not contact CPS, and we do not track your information down. Please note, however, if you leave identifying information (like your name, your parent’s name, and where you live), we are legally obligated to report to child protective services in our role as mandated reporters.
    Thank you so much for reaching out. It takes a lot of courage to share your story, and you sound like a very strong and resilient young person. It sounds like you’re going through a really difficult situation with your mom. We want you to know that you never, ever deserve to be beaten. It’s frustrating that CPS didn’t recognize your situation, and you might consider letting a teacher or guidance counselor at school know what’s been going on. They can get in contact with CPS on your behalf, and that might help the situation. You can also try calling the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-422-4453. If you ever feel like you’re in immediate danger, you can always call 9-1-1.
    You mention that you’re writing this in case your mom kicks you out. We aren’t legal experts, but generally speaking if you are a minor (under 1 your mother cannot simply kick you out. She is legally obligated to care for you until you are an adult. If you find that your mother does try to kick you out, you can always alert your local police. We understand if this isn’t an option, so you might also consider staying with a friend or a family member.
    Thank you again so much for reaching out. You never deserve to be abused, and it’s not okay that your mom has put you in this situation. We want you to know that you are not alone. If you ever need someone to listen, help you locate resources, or help you brainstorm your options, we are always here. You can reach us at 1-800-786-2929. You can also reach us through our live chat feature on our website.
    We hope this information was helpful and we encourage you to give your honest feedback of our forum services at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Thanks and stay safe!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X