Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    This is definitely the help I need , I’ll be giving this line a call as soon as I’m not busy, and will probably be giving out the number and site to people who need it, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod1
    replied
    Hi! Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It seems like you’re going through a frustrating situation, but we are here to support you and help you as best we can. You have many options. We will inform you of some through this email, but the best way for us to help you is by talking to you over the phone.

First of all, nobody has the right to mistreat you, including your parents. We’re sorry about all the physical, mental, sexual, and emotional abuse you have endured. You have been through a lot, but you stated that you are no longer suicidal and are mentally stable. That’s awesome! We are glad you are in a much better state of mind.

Going back to live with your dad to help out after he got his toe cut off shows how kind and thoughtful you are. Also, thank you for helping take care of your step brother.
    If he insults you or hits you, you have the right to report it. If you want more information about reporting or if you want to file a report, you could call Child Help at 1-800-422-4453 or you could call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) or chat with us online. If you have your parent’s permission, you are able to stay somewhere else. You could also report neglect, though, and could talk to someone about that at Child Help if you were interested in doing that.

Give us a call if you need resources like shelters or want to action plan your next move. Our biggest motivation would be to make sure that you feel safe in your current situation. If you don't and want to talk to someone, or access to more hotlines, don't hesitate to give us a call. We are here to listen, here to help.

We hope this response was helpful! We’d love to hear from you about your experience using our crisis forum. Your feedback plays an important role in helping us improve our services to youth and families. Please click the link to fill out our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

NRS
    Last edited by ccsmod1; 03-11-2018, 12:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic i just want to get my game of life started without hurting anymore

i just want to get my game of life started without hurting anymore

Alright my dudes, I’m 16 here up in El Paso Texas, get this, I don’t live with my parents, mom is in Georgia and Dad is in Paris Texas 13 hours away by car, long story short, my life got ********ed when I was born, parents divorced , I lived with Dad, much physical and mental abuse so I ran away at 12 to my mom in Georgia, we couldn’t get along so at 14some legal ******** happened with a rapist of mine and I was accused of a relationship with him (oh how the world loves me) so I get sent to New Mexico to live with the military brother whose not ready to raise a kid, 50$ worth of pizza every Friday and vegan spaghetti a third of the time, he sucked at money but he’s young so I would too ig,I was there a year and visited my mom that summer, more emotional abuse, verbal abuse, and it just wasn’t pleasant, then I heard that my dad got a toe cut off due to diabetes's so I visited him, decided to stay and help my step mom and be a big sister to my step brother, well guess what? 12, reunited at 16, doesn’t work, more abuse, only got hit once , but listen, I can’t handle that, suicidal with not enough sleep, did I mention my dads client owned a goat farm that we have tended to since I was 6? (When present) hm. So recently they told me I could visit my boyfriend, whom I met in New Mexico on the afb , and they started “strongly encouraging” me to move out with a friend if he couldn’t take me. I’m 17 next month, I’m mature and just upset all together, no longer suicidal, and I’m mentally stable, I sleep in a separate room and can stay until I can leave, is what I’m doing okay? I have a pretty ******** life, tons of traumas in between moves, and no family that can physically take me in, I have my dads consent. Also, any teens reading my story, you’re loved and you’ll make it through all of your problems. Even if your family drops your existence from their memory.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
x
x
Working...
X