Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to live at home any more

I am 14yrs old I suffer from PTSD depression and anxiety, I am I really sensitive girl my mom dad sister and brother are always done my neck and beating me down I have run away before but I am thinking of running away again for good I don't know what to do I only have 50 dollars with me can anyone help

Thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you’ve been going through such a tough time, but we are here to support you and help you in any way we can. That sounds really stressful to have those conflicts with your family.
    It sounds like all of the hard things at home are making you want to run away. If you decide to leave home, it may be helpful to work out some details to make sure you’re safe. You could think through where you would stay, how long you would stay, and if you would be able to continue school. You could consider how you would pay for food, clothing, medical costs, and any other necessary costs. You could think about what you would do if you ever felt unsafe or what you would do if your plan doesn’t work out how you’d like.
    If you're interested in getting resources for mental health services, you could consider checking out the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: 1-877-726-4727; https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/.
    If you haven’t already, you could consider reaching out to a trusted adult, relative, worker/teacher/counselor at your school for help and support. If you haven’t, you could also consider talking to your family about how you’ve been feeling or have someone else help you talk with them.
    There are also many resources that could help you find a safe place if you’re in need, talk through your situation, or help you with anything else you may need. If you want to talk more about what’s been going on, or if you would like more information about resources, you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) or chat with us online.
    Again, thank you or contacting us. It sounds like you’ve been going through a really hard time, but you’ve shown a lot of strength by working through these challenges and reaching out for help. If you ever need anything in the future, please feel free to call us or chat with us online. We’re always here to listen and here to help.
    -NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X