Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i dont wanna live with my mom and i wanna go back to my homestate.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont wanna live with my mom and i wanna go back to my homestate.

I am a 15 year old boy. and i dont wanna live with my mom. she abuses me mentally and physically almost everyday. I´ve been depressed for 3 years straight. the other day i realized that my depression came from me wanting to go back home. ever since we moved i haven't been happy. i dont fit in at all here. and all my mom cares about is her life and not my own. what do i do

Hello there!

Please see our older response to your similar post:

"Thank you for reaching out to us on our forum. We are incredibly sorry to hear your mom is abusive and we hope you realize you do not deserve to be abused, physically or otherwise. It sounds like your mom has a long history of abusing you and has caused you both emotional and physical pain. Please know we are not here to judge you or tell you what to do, although we do care about your safety. You deserve to feel safe and have a right to seek medical care if you are injured.

It is understandable to feel reservations about telling someone about the abuse. We recognize that filing an abuse report can be scary, especially without knowing the outcome. Sometimes Child Protective Services (CPS) does remove children/youth from the home; however, other times they offer services such as family contracts, mediation, or counseling before removal. If you’d like to talk more about the option of making an abuse report, we are here to talk to you about that option. There is also Child Help USA, https://www.childhelp.org/ (1-800-422-4453).

We are also here to simply listen and provide support to you if you aren’t quite sure yet whether or not you want to report. We invite you to try out our Live Chat which is open today from 4:30 to 11:30pm CST. We hope you are able to stay safe and wish you the best of luck!"

One thing we did not address in your last post was you feeling depressed for 3 years. That is a significant amount of time to be feeling like that, and you so deserve to be supported and receive the help you need. If you are interested in talking to a counselor about how you are feeling, you can search all the low to no cost mental health services in your area at www.findtreatment.samhsa.gov. You can call us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY if you do not have the time to go to a counselor and need to talk to someone. We want to help in anyway we can. There is hope for you and you should not have to go through this alone.

Best,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X