Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have till tonight to get out

I just turned 14 and me and my "Father" got in a fight. he told me to pack my stuff and get out tonight..What do I do..I want to go to my friend's house because I'm scared for myself here. I fell like he is going to come after me and hurt me again.

Hi,
    Thanks so much for reaching out. It sounds like going to your friend’s house might be a good option, especially because it doesn’t seem safe at home. It might be helpful to think of relatives or other friends you could stay with longer term, if that is something you want. If you are worried about your dad coming after you and hurting you, talking to a counselor, or an adult, you trust might be a good idea. But if you are in immediate danger and feel comfortable, it is very valid to call the police at 911. If you don’t want to call the emergency number, you could also look up “non-emergency” number for your area. This is a number that connects to your police department, but for less of an emergency, so you could talk about other options with a professional connected to emergency. We also are here 24/7 to talk about this situation, and look more into resources for you. Our number is 1-800-786-2929, to listen and to help.
    Call us anytime,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X