Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im 18 and from the Philippines, I wanna run away from home

Im 18 and i’m from the Philippines. What places can I run away to from home? I really cant stand all the negativity im getting from my family, fake friends, and fake people. Help me please because I really want to give up on life

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. We want you to know that your life is valuable and there is help out there. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: http://www.childhelplineinternationa...where-we-work/

We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.

Best,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Im 13 from the Philippines my mother abuses me when I’m not able to pass my school works and said she will kill me, I want to get out here but I have no where to go because our relatives are from other places but I really need to get out here ASAP

Comment

• ccsmod1
        ccsmod1
        Super Moderator
        ccsmod1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.

We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.

Be safe,
        NRS

I'm 22. I clean the house I cook for them, I have online selling so I will not demand money from them. But My dad changed his behavior last January, he is now unemployed because he keeps lying about his health. Then for the past weeks
      he keeps giving malicious acts to me. I already told mom about that but she didn't care even if she saw it too.
      ​​I want to run away from my parents house too. I don't have any siblings. Please rescue me or pls suggest any safe place I can go to.

Comment

• ccsmod13
        ccsmod13
        Super Moderator
        ccsmod13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us here at NRS. We understand it takes courage to reach out for support and we appreciate you sharing your situation with us. It sounds like you are in a tough spot at home and you are thinking about a plan to move out.

We would be happy to do a search in your area for shelters or transitional living programs which can provide support and stable housing. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.

Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button). If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.

Take care,
        NRS

I have no money and other resources but I want to runaway I am in the Philippines which is a hard place to runaway, I can't stand living with my family, what do I do and where can I go?

Comment

• ccsmod16
        ccsmod16
        Super Moderator
        ccsmod16 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a difficult situation, and we understand it takes courage to reach out for help. We want you to know that your life is valuable and there is help out there. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: http://www.childhelplineinternationa...where-we-work/

Best,

NRS
    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X