Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parents alway argue

My parents always fight! (Not physically) there always a lot of yelling. They always make up but they still fight. Somehow I always end up in the middle of all there fights. I'm so done with there fighting it hurts me seeing them argue. Now that I'm 17 I can obviously just take the car nd leave the house for a couple of hours but when I was younger when I still didn't drive I would stay in my room and cry and listen to them fight. My mom always tell me she's going to leave and not come back and it hurts me every time she says that. I understand my parents need therapy but they won't go.. when I turn 18 I'm leaving this house because I'm so done with there fighting.

Re: parents alway argue

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your situation. We're very sorry to hear how your parents always fight. It sounds like their fighting has gotten to a point where it really impacts your life too. You mentioned how you're able to take the car and leave for a couple of hours now that you're 17 and when you're 18 you plan on leaving. We're here if you want to talk further about things or if there are any resources you think would help. If you prefer talking online, we encourage you to try out our Live Chat. Good luck!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X