I want to run away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to run away

Hi , I'm Anna I live with my parents I don't wanna be home anymore because I feel think their "religion " is making me feel like they don't care . My parents believe that girls shouldn't wear pants so I was raised up wearing skirts all the time I never wore pants only to school because I was caught in situations of being bullied now that I'ma be 18 In a few months I'm upset that I can't have any freedom still , I feel like I'm treated like a kid and they don't care how I feel .. I just wanna run away , I can't wait any longer . I find myself very angry and always telling my parents off . I don't know what to do, I just wanna leave already .

RE: I want to run away

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline and sharing with us some of what has been going on. If you have contacted NRS today through another means, such as our email or chat service, for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.

Thank you again for reaching out. It sounds like you are trying to figure out what is best and we are glad that you trust us with your story. We look forward to hearing from you by phone or chatting with us on our website www.1800runaway.org.

We wish you well.

Take care,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X