No announcement yet.

What to do if DHS failed to find evidence?

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What to do if DHS failed to find evidence?

    So i contacted DHS about child abuse to me. They did there investigation and whatnot but it was resolved as "unfounded".
    Idk if this was to my famillys social status or if my parents payed them off or something. Or if it was my lack of evidence (Though i did provide pictures of clearly a fist sized bruise on my cheek and claw marks on my arm).
    I would not make accusations of my parents paying them off but the school system has made certain decisions after my parents "talk" with them.
    My parents may have also convinced them i was lieing and just wanted to be with my gf. This is not the case. I was fufilling a promis to my girlfriend by finally reporting it after years of abuse. Other than that promise it had nothing to do with her. She just finally pushed me to stop being terrified and do something about it.

    Anyway I would like to know what I should do now.
    Like should I make another report or leave it alone and just leave?

  • #2
    re: What to do if DHS failed to find evidence?

    Thank you for reaching out again. For further support, we strongly encourage you to contact us directly at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929), and look forward to your call. Lastly, please note that we offer a live chat via our website at every day from 4:30p to 11:30p CST.

    We look forward to your call or chat.

    Best of luck to you,

    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove