Running away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running away

Even since my parents caught me sneaking out of my house they haven't trusted me. The situation I'm living in right now is not good my parents have no trust in me and I hate them. And I'm am planning on running away. I don't know what to do.

Running away

Hello! And thank you for reaching out to NRS. We are here to support you and help you in any way that we can. We are sorry to hear that the situation you are in is not working out too well for you. You deserve to be in an environment that you feel is positive for you and conducive to your well-being.
    You mentioned that you are contemplating running away. Leaving home is a big step, which comes with risks and consequences. Do you have a plan for somewhere to stay, and how you will survive and stay safe? We can help you come up with a plan.
    You mentioned that your parent’s do not trust you because they caught you sneaking out of the house. While we don’t know a lot of the relationship you have with your parents it could help to open up the line of communication with them. It might help if you tell your parents how you feel. You could try asking them what kinds of things will help them trust you more. Again thank you for reaching out to us. If you would like to talk further about your situation do not hesitate to call or chat with us. We are here to listen and here to help.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X