Runaway..or mental breakdown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runaway..or mental breakdown

I'm the oldest and only girl in my family, I'm 15. I'm thinking of running away because I have a lot of issues getting away with my mother and she leaves me with my brothers of 12, 5 , and 3 constantly! The 12 year old being abusing physically my mom being mentally. I'm about to have a mental breakdown! The only reason I have cut or anything of the sort is because my did competed suicide when I was 5 and my boyfriend is there for me and such a good person to talk to and he helps so much!
    He is 17.

Runaway..or mental breakdown

Hello,

Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.
    We are sorry to that you are going through such a rough time. You and your younger sibblings do not deserve to victims of abuse. It is commendable of you to be taking care of them and looking out after their best interest. Good for you. They are lucky to have you as an older sister.
    We understand that it has not been easy for you emotionally. Losing a parent at any age is tragic event.
    We sorry for your loss. It sounds like it has been monumental in your not turning to self-harm as a coping mechanism. Your courage is to be acknowledged.

Having a solid support base is good and it sounds like you feel supported by your boyfriend. That’s great.
    There may be other options for support as well.

www.twloha.org (To Write Love on Her Arms)

To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.

At NRS we try to help provide referrals for services like counseling etc. You are welcome to call 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or visit www.1800Runaway.org to explore services in your area. How does that sound?
    We remember that our crisis line is 24hrs. We are here to listen and here to help.

We hope that writing us has helped in some way and we hope that your situation gets better.
    Take Care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X