• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod4
    replied
    I want to escape...

Hello,

We appreciate you reaching out to NRS.
    It sounds like things have been quite hectic for you. Emotionally it sounds like you are feeling overwhelmed by the whole situation. How are you coping?
    You do not deserve to be spoken to in such a harsh manner. We understand that you are frustrated and looking for a place to turn. It sounds like your boyfriend and his family have offered to help by letting you stay with them. That was very nice of them to do.
    Do you think you will accept their offer?

How were you hoping we might help?
    You may call our 24hr crisis line to explore more options and speak about your situation.
    Perhaps we can assist by helping you locate emergency shelter.
    We are here to listen and help in any way we can.
    You can contact 1-800-Runaway (786-2929)
    NRS also offers live chat at www.1800Runaway.org

We hope to hear from you soon.
    Take Care,
    NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I want to escape...

I want to escape...

I'm 17. I turn 18 next month. Last year my father was arrested and is set to be in prison for a long time. My mom is currently filing a divorce from my dad, and I worked payed for my own things, my phone, my braces, and somwtimes food. My mom had a bf within a month and she was late on rent. Now we are forced to move by the 15. My mom isnt a dependable option. She's crazy, she snaps and tried to overdose on pills. She's constantly kicked ME out and one night I got tired of her...and I left with my friend the next day she called saying she was going to press charges. So I should up back home. She's caused so much damage, she told me she wished I was dead. That she hated me. But now that we don't have no where else to go, my mom and my little bro and sister and going to a shelter. My older bro and younger bro are renting an apartment. But I want to move in with my boyfriend and his family. They have already offered. But I'm so depressed, cause I'm 17 unemployed, I dont know how to drive, no car, I can't do anything right now. I just want to give up!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X