Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriends parents

Uhmmm...we'll a couple hours ago my 17 year old girlfriend texted me crying...it took me awhile to figure out what was going on but when she told me it basically pissed me off to high heaven...her parents have been telling her that I'm going to break up with her and that my love is only temporary and that I will change the first chance I have...I know it's her parents but I hate how they act like they know everything. They also told her that she's not worth it and basically that she's a piece of crap...I have always wondered why she keeps doubting herself and now I know the reason why. I'm not sure what to do...by our states laws we both could get legally emancipated and then be alright but then the parents also have to agree to the emancipation for I to happen. I really want her happy but the way her parents talk down to her makes me mad..could I have some advice please? I'm so lost

RE: Girlfriends parents

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out to us again. It seems you may have previously reached out via our live chat service. It is great that you are being proactive and trying to get her out of this situation. If you need to speak about more please do not hesitate to contact us again at 1-800-RUNAWAY or utilize our live chat service. Good luck.
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X