Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• running away

My mom hates me she tells me that she wants to go away she calls me a ********** and she hits me i want to runaway i ranaway once to my boyfriend but the next day his parents tuck me back she yelled at she cussed at me called me a whore said tht i was going nowhere and if i tried she would call the police my dad doesn't really know me he left because he does like me he say how could i love a whore like u i cut myself people hit and throw stuff at me and call me names my mom says she hope i die and theres no where i can go i dont have no family i dont no what i can do i want to die and she doesnt care i dont no where to go im only 15 she says if i try she'll call the police and send me to juvenile

RE: running away

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My mom hates me she tells me that she wants to go away she calls me a ********** and she hits me i want to runaway i ranaway once to my boyfriend but the next day his parents tuck me back she yelled at she cussed at me called me a whore said tht i was going nowhere and if i tried she would call the police my dad doesn't really know me he left because he does like me he say how could i love a whore like u i cut myself people hit and throw stuff at me and call me names my mom says she hope i die and theres no where i can go i dont have no family i dont no what i can do i want to die and she doesnt care i dont no where to go im only 15 she says if i try she'll call the police and send me to juvenile
    Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It takes great strength to reach out for help and share what you are experiencing. IYou mentioned that you have been mistreated and called names by your family and others. We can only imagine how painful it is to endure all that you have. We are here to provide you support and help as best as we can. Since you mentioned that you have been mistreated verbally and physically, it is your right to be in a safe and supportive environment. Child Protective Services (CPS) is an agency that helps ensure the safety of children by providing resources to families going through difficult times. You can make an abuse report with CPS on your own or with our help if you were interested. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 is a national hotline with information and resources regarding child abuse/neglect. You do not deserve to be mistreated in any way. If you are able to call out crisis line at 1-800-786-2929, we are here to listen and to help make a report if you wished to do so.

There are resources available to help you cope with the stresses you are faced with. It sounds like your situation is overwhelming and affecting your mental health. If you find yourself having negative thoughts such as ending your life, please reach out to the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALk (8255). Additionally, you mentioned that you cut yourself. To Write Love on Her Arms (www.twloha.org) may be a helpful resource for you where you can gain support from others going through similar situations as yourself.

You mentioned that you don’t know where to go. We care about your safety and well-being and can help explore some options that will ensure that you have a safe place to stay. Please know that you are not alone in this. We are here for you. We hope to hear from you soon and wish you well.

Please stay safe and take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X