Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help asap

hi, i’ve had multiple questions that i’ve struggled to find answers for on the internet so i decided to reach out to this hotline. I have had family and mental health issues on and off for 5-6 years i was doing drugs and self harming along with my home being toxic it eventually got bad enough that I was placed in a residential treatment facility for 14 months. we worked out most of our family issues and had a detailed plan for when I come home so that it wouldn’t go back to that. coming back from there I have seen 0 changes in my parents behavior, I have tried multiple times to confront them about it in the 2 months i’ve been home but they are close minded to anything I say. my depression and anxiety has gotten much worse since being back and it’s more toxic for me to live here than to not at this point. I talked to my mom yesterday concerning all of our mental health and family dynamics and simply asked if it would be good for me to move out somewhere for a while so we can all just take a break. she immediately flipped out cussing and yelling and told me to get out of her house. my dad came home and was angry and didn’t even know stuff my mom had said before he came. she yelled and used my previous mental disorders and past against me by saying “at least i’m not a psycho mental patient” it became so heated I was actually scared to be at home, my phone service was turned off and I was stuck in the house because of their threatening to call the police and make up stuff about me. idk what to do anymore... this is hell for me and for them. idk my options cause I am still 16. I will be turning 17 at the end of december but they are constantly rude and won’t even try to fix things. I guess I just need options?

If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.
    Best of luck,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X