Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14, suicidal and want to run away.

i am very upset right now, me and m mom just had a huge fight and she took away my phone.
    i have been suicidal for quite some time now, feeling worthless an unwanted.
    instead of committing suicide, i want to run away to my friends house where i know ill be safe.
    i would run to my dads house, but hes an abusive a****** who sits around and drinks all day. CPS has gotten involved many times, we have an open case.
    will the cops get involved? i need to know asap, i have my bag ready and im ready to walk out of this house.

RE: 14, suicidal and want to run away.

If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X