Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u help me

I am 14 years old and i have been thinking of running away beacause my family yells at me and i have no real friends. I have a plan of what i need but dont know where im going to go cause i am always stuck in one place i cant go anywhere so i need sugestions of where i could go and in one year ill be 15 years old and able to take care of myself i can take care of myself now anyways but i need idead on where i could go.

re: can u help me

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out to us, it is very brave of you. We’re sorry for what’s going on, we don’t think anyone should be treated this way. Everyone should have the right to feel safe at home. Have you tried talking to any adult about this? Maybe that’s a good support to seek.

It is always good to think about what you think you would do, for example; how would you be surviving? Where will you be getting food from? Where will you stay? How will you stay safe?

You are always welcomed to call our Hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) we are available 24/7 365 days a year.

Good Luck with everything!

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X