Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My life isnt good☹

I hate my life...
    I have to deal with so much my dad is in jail and he doesn't get out til i'm like 24 or 25 years old. I'm only 14 years old right now. My mother is so strict and everybody in this house gets on my nerves. They don't even believe in me and they only be happy with my sisters because they make all A's and i don't. My sister's in elementary and i'm in high school (freshmen). The only they like me is when i do stuff for them or give them money. Sometimes i be wanting to leave or do something but where i'm gonna go. I don't have no phone at all and probably will never have one. My middle sister makes me so angry because she can say anything to me but when i say something to her everybody gets mad at me and yell at me and call me names like i'm the bad guy or something. My life isn't good at all. My mother makes me wanna leave one minute she nice next minute she mean. If i had another family i would run away and stay with them because she doesn't make me feel good. They wonder why ignore them because all they do is cuss me out, get mad at me, call me names, says i'm this and that. My mom doesn't even trust me i can barely have boyfriends i can barely have friends as boys. i wanted to get adopted cause i'm tired of getting treated like this i search on google about getting adopted at my age but it says i need parent's rights. I thought your mother was suppose to love you and treat you right but i guess i was wrong. I don't even care about staying here. They make you wanna kill yourself like i don't say nothing to nobody and my heart to big to be getting treated like this from family members. One day i'm gonna do something to myself and die and they gonna wish they treated me right. I'm so tired of trying of trying at this point i just feel like dying.

Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a really stressful situation right now. No one should have to deal with emotional abuse. Reaching out to us for help is a really positive step. You should be proud of yourself!

When people feel overwhelmed they can start to feel hopeless and then it becomes really difficult to come up with solutions to their problems. It sounds like that’s where you might be right now. Is there an adult you trust – maybe at school that you could talk to about your situation? You mentioned that you “feel like dying”. This is very serious. Your safety is our number one priority so another option you might consider is to reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. They provide free, professional support 24/7 for people who are in distress and in need of help. Please call 911 if you are feeling like you are immediate danger.

We take calls 24 hours a day/7 days a week at 1-800-786-2929 and we’d be glad to talk to you in more detail about your situation and determine how else we might help you.

Take care of yourself.

-NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X