lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost

Alcholic birth parents,taken away,but in foster home where the treated me like crap, adopted, my mom and dad divorced,my grandma and grandpa seperated, have a learning disibilitey, bullied,crime problems,lack of empathy,mom got. Boyfriend who treated me. Like crap,failing school,tried killing myself in everyway possible wich i evantually gave up doing (pointless),lit my house on fire,lied about it,planned numerous bank robberries(never carried. Out),found out. My sister. Also tried. To kill herself, my mom has piece of evidence that could put my dad in jail, i am very criminally smart,

Want to run away...

That is my life in pointform i want to run away but i need to have a plan but im nervous if i do i will be caught and were i plan to go i need to cross the border.

My ********ing life is a mess.

Please help

RE: lost

Hello,
    It sounds like you have a lot on your plate! First, you don’t deserve to be mistreated in anyway, by your boyfriend, family, or even by yourself. We want to make sure you are being as safe as possible. And we’re thankful you’re reaching out for help to us. And we are here just for that.
    Before we can do that however, there is a few questions we have to ask. Thank you for sharing with us so much, we need to ask some basic but some big questions like how old are you? what state are you from? are you in a save place? It would help us a lot if you call us so we can address your issues faster and understand more of what’s going on. If you need to talk regarding depression or suicide you can always contact the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK. Also, if you need resources regarding abuse reporting you can contact ChildHelp USA at 1-800-422-4453.
    We are always available 24/7 at 1-800-RUN-AWAY (1-800-786-2929); or by our LIVE CHAT (located in the upper right-hand corner of the main page http://www.1800runaway.org/) during 4:30pm -11:30pm CST.

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X