X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod1
    replied
    RE: Im a 15 yr old female who needs out.

Thanks for reaching out today and sharing some of what is happening in your life. It sounds like you’re going through so much right now and it’s leaving you feeling confused and scared. It is certainly understandable to be feeling stressed. It can’t be easy to deal with all of this.
    It sounds like the adults in your life are difficult to deal with, which must be difficult for you as a 15 year old. Losing your mom, being neglected by your father, having a guardian who is sick and living with an alcoholic who won’t leave you alone is so much.
    You stated that you need help. Please know that is what we are here for. We are here to listen and here to help.

It’s smart to reach out and to ask questions about leaving home. It’s great that you’re asking questions and are working on putting together a solid plan so that if you leave, you’re safe. Our main goal is your safety no matter what you decide to do.

If you’re looking for a place to go, it can be important to think through who you trust and who you can depend on. Thinking through family members or friends who you might be able to stay with might be a good next step for you. There are also places around the country where people under 18 years old can stay for a few days. One thing that we can do at the National Runaway Safeline is try to locate a safe place for you, such as a shelter. We can also discuss what other options you may have available to you and talk through how you are feeling. It’s so good to hear you still want a good education. We can certainly discuss what school will look like depending on your next steps.

We are here to support you in any way that we can. If you’d like to talk more about anything, please call or chat with us. You can call us 24 hours a day at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or chat with us through our website (www.1800runaway.org) from 4:30pm-11:30pm central time.

We look forward to your call or chat.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Im a 15 yr old female who needs out.

Im a 15 yr old female who needs out.

I'm so stressed out words cannot describe how confused and scared I am. I can't deal with anybody right now. I don't know what to do. I am so close to running out the door and running away from here. My guardian is sick and I don't want to go to my father's house because I was neglected there. My mother is deceased. I just need help. I also live with an alcoholic who won't leave me alone. I want to runaway but not sure where to go. I still want a good esucation but not here.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X