I want to run away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to run away

I am 15, I need to leave home, but I dont know where to go. I dont feel safe living on the streets but I dont have any other family in the country or any friends I feel comfortable asking to stay at theirs. I know somewhere I can work shortterm cash in hand so I still have enough money for food. But I dont want to ruin my future, I still want to have an education and finish highschool, but I dont know how to do this without my parents finding me at school, as Im not old enough to sign legal forms for myself to sign up for a new school or get a proper job or anything? I still want to have a future I just cant handle being at home any longer. Thanks.

I want to runaway

Hello,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

We appreciate the seriousness of your situation and that you are reaching out to express your feelings. Good for you.
    It sounds like you are weighing your options and that’s great.
    NRS is here to help and here to listen. If you would like to talk more about your situation and what has been going on that makes you feel like you can’t handle being at home; you might consider contacting our 24hr 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) crisis line. You can also reach us at www.1800Runaway.org for NRS live chat.
    How does that sound?

We hope to hear from you soon.
    Take care and be well,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X