Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where could i runaway and get a scholarship?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where could i runaway and get a scholarship?

i'm studying psychology right now. i really love psychology, but my family can't afford to pay the tuition and my university have no provide any scholarship for students. i lost my hope. i want to runaway to the place that far away and searching for scholarship because i don't want trapped in this situation, i have to go to university no matter what. but what should i do when my family can't even support me??

Thank you for contacting National Runaway Safeline. It sounds you want to runaway because you feel as though your parents can’t support you. We understand that this must be a difficult time. We are sorry to hear that your family can’t afford to pay your tuition however, you may qualify for financial aid to pay for your tuition. You can apply for FASFA online (https://fafsa.ed.gov/). You may also want to consider applying for scholarship online. Getting a part time job may help to pay for your tuition as well. You mentioned that you want to runaway, once you turn 18 in most states you are considered as a legal adult. If you are under 18 and decide to leave home without your parent’s permission, they could file a runaway report on you. With a runaway report, if the police find you they will return you home to your family. If you decided to go and stay with a friend they could get in trouble for harboring a runaway. Please feel free to contact us through our 24 hour crisis hotline (1-800-786-2929), email, or live chat. Here at NRS, we are always here to listen and help in the best way that we can.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X