No announcement yet.

Girlfriend needs help

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Girlfriend needs help

    Hi my girlfriend lives in a home where her father verbally abused and physically and she does not want to stay there anymore and her family is loosing water and she might not be able to stay there much longer so Im curious if she is able to live with me I am 18 and she is 16 thansk

  • #2
    Hey there,
    Thanks for reaching out to us! It sounds like your girlfriend is going through a really rough time. She deserves to be treated with love and respect. It’s really awesome of you to offer your help and support in her time of need. If she ever wants to report her abuse or if either of you are looking for more information on the topic – contact Child Help (1-800-422-4453). They’re a great organization offering education and help to people in abusive situations. Her ability to live with you would depend on some variables. If her parents are ok with it – it might be feasible. We’re not legal experts here but if you wanted to give us a call at 1-800-7786-2929 we could look into some local legal aid numbers for you. We’re here toll-free 24/7. We hope to hear from you soon!

    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    i[email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp