ive tried to take the pain and stress but i cant what do i do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive tried to take the pain and stress but i cant what do i do

i hate living with my parents ...... im there third child but they dont care as much as hey used to i absolutly hate being there and i hate them im always getting yelled at for things i didnt do and multiple times i have tried to kill myself but .. idk ive cut my self before and btw im 15 turning 16 in june and ive looked all over for a place where i dont have to ever see them again i dont get abused physically but verbially i do i dont lknow what to do ive ran away before but came back 3 days later hoping they would understand but all i got was grounded for two yeas what do i do where do i go so i dont have to take all this pain anymore im so stressed i just want to diappear and go far away from here

re: ive tried to take the pain and stress but i cant what do i do

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you’ve really been going through a rough time at home with your parents. We are very sorry that you feel this way at home, nobody should ever have to feel that way in their own home. We are here for you and would love to help you out in any way we can.

It seems like you feel as though your parents don’t care for you as much as your other siblings which must be extremely frustrating and hurtful. This also is what seems to be urging you to self-harm. To Write Love on Her Arms, at www.twloha.org, is a resource that aims to help people who self-harm and offer support. If you ever feel suicidal again, please do not hesitate to call the Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK. Again, we are very sorry that you have been experiencing these feelings, but please know that you are not alone.

You mentioned that when you ran away before your parents didn’t understand. Have you thought about sitting down with your parents and explaining your feelings to them? We also offer a conference call service where we would be a mediator between you and your parents while you explain your feelings and discuss what you would like to see change at home.

You can also call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY or use our online chat service to talk about your situation further and we can try to help you think of some other potential options and plans. We are completely anonymous and confidential and available 24/7.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Good luck to you,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X