X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to leave America

Hello,

before I start my English is terrible. You'll know why :

I am 16 years old and I'm from Germany. Last year my father left Germany to start a new life in the U.S. Back then I was 15 and i didn't really care. Right after he left I started being really bad and my mom was really worried, November 2014, when she found my Cigarets she got really mad and she said "Go away I don't want to see you again, go to father." Back then when she said that I didn't took it serious but December 2014, she said " You're flight is gonna be on the 9th of January 2015".
    So now I'm here living with my Aunt and my father and I hate it here. They took my phone so I can't contact anyone in Germany. I'm not allowed to have friends here. They get really mad when I get a C (and I am trying my best I mean English is not that easy for me especially when it comes to science). I miss my friends more than anything else. I'm cutting myself and I wanna commit suicide but then I think about my two little brothers. I can't see them growing it hurts so bad. I wanna run away. And then going back to Germany where I belong!

Re: I want to leave America

Hi there,

We are glad you reached out to us, it sounds like you are going through a very difficult time and we are here to support you. It must be a tough moving countries, and it’s understandable you miss your friends in Germany. It sounds like you are trying your best, and we are sorry to hear that your family gets mad and won’t let you make friends in the USA. We will try to support you the best we can.

It sounds like you are in a tough situation, and you mentioned that you are feeling suicidal and cutting yourself. We are glad you were able to contact us, and we want to help you during this time. A good resource to reach out to if you are feeling suicidal is the National Suicide Hotline. They are available 24/7 with trained counselors at 1-800-273-TALK. If you don’t have access to a phone you can also chat with them online by following this link: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline...elinechat.aspx

It looks like you are having a tough time with your Aunt and your Father, have you tried telling them about how you’ve been feeling? We are glad to hear that you are close with your little brothers, and we are always here to support you as well.

We are sorry to hear that you are in this difficult situation. If you gain access to a phone you can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY, where we have translators available if you would feel more comfortable talking in German. We are available at 1-800-RUNAWAY 24/6 and you can remain confidential and anonymous. If you can’t reach us by phone, you can reach us through bulletin or email, or during the available chat times from 4:30PM to 11:30PM.

Good luck and stay safe,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X