•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run away

I'm scared that if I don't leave this house I'm going to hurt myself

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out. We understand it takes so much strength to share your story and ask for help. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can. Our main concern is always for your safety, and we would be happy to help you make a plan to deal with your situation and make a plan to stay safe. It sounds like you are feeling like harming yourself. One resource that could be really helpful if you are considering hurting yourself is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Their number is 1-800-*273-8255 or check them out online at www.youmatter.suicidepreventionlifeline.org. You did not say if you were feeling suicidal, however they can be a great support even if you are only thinking about injuring yourself. Another really great resource is To Write Love On Her Arms: twloha.com. They are a great resource for youth who struggle with cutting and self harm. If you are considering running away, or even if you just need to talk, don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY. We don't judge anyone here and we are happy to help in any way that we can. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon, and wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X