No announcement yet.

I hate my stepdad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate him so much , I just ran away from home and have gone to my dads house . He has made me cry so much and he does that allot . He shouts at me and is just so rude and every time I retaliate my mum shouts at me but I cannot help it . I really don’t like him but he is the father of my 2 little brothers . He just gets me sooooo angry to the point where I want to punch something . I really don’t know what to do . I want to live at my dads house forever . (I am 13)

Comment

• ok,ive contacted NRS before with stiff like this,when i turn 18 im probably going to move out,me and my stepdad barely get along and now he has the audacity to have fill up a box of my belongings and put them in a separate room till i move out,and he has taken away my privacy,im turning 18 on the 14th of november and he treats me like a [email protected]#$%^ 8 yr old and im sick of it,ive kived in what feels like prison to me for 4 yrs and its a living hell,i have no freedom all i can do is watch tv,and when i repeat something that i know i said,he replies saying no that aint what you said,and then we have a massive argument,and also is there any resources NRS offers to help find housing and jobs by any chance,btw i plan on joining the south carolina national guard after i graduate high school to pay for college,ive realized its time that i try and make it own my own and prove anyone who doubted me wrong,i know right from wrong,and going back to the whole stepdad situation i never wanted a father figure,my real dad was a otr truck driver most of my life and i lost him to cancer in 2016.

Comment

• ccsmod2
        ccsmod2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello There,
        Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through an incredibly difficult situation. Also we are sorry about the loss of your father, losing a parent is very difficult.
        You are super close to becoming 18, which in most states is the legal age to leave home. One resource to help you find jobs could be jobcorps.org. Also as far as housing you can give us a call and we can help you look for a transitional living program if that is something you would be interested in.
        We hope this information will be helpful to you in your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to explore more options please give us a call, we are here 24/7. Best of luck!
        NRS

• Ive contacted NRS before,just wrote something about 5 mins ago ,i wanted to mention that i want to see how i would do on my own and my stepdad was in town and i she said well then me, you, and wayne,(stepdad) will hae to sit down and talk about it because hes the father figure and the man of the house basically,and they talk about everything i mean EVERYTHING! in private of course but people will get the jist,my mom and wayne are not married,technically they are,and it is my moms concern what decisions i make,and he said if i plan to stay under his roof ill have to sign a contract,and im not signing jackdiddly squat,i still cant grow my beard out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x
      Working...
      X