X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mum doesn't understand me

Hi,
    I'm 15 years old and me and my mum don't get on at all. She always shouts at me asking y I'm not like other girls my age just because I don't talk to her as much. But when I try talk to her she never listens and just blocks me out with what she wants to say. I really can't stand living with her anymore because she always targets me and blames me for everything. I try tell her but she won't listen to me and it's so fustrating. I can't live like this anymore. Please help me on what I should do, Thank you.

Reply: My mum doesn't understand me

Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS).

We are here as support to help through this challenging time.
    We are sorry to hear that you are having some issues getting along with your mother.
    We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email to assist you.

We would be glad to explore some options in bettering the communication between you and your mother. If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon.
    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).

Be safe,
    NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X