Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I left my house without anything, I'm 19 I want my stuff, mom won't give them back.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I left my house without anything, I'm 19 I want my stuff, mom won't give them back.

I've been living with my sister for the past 3 years, honestly I don't like living there because they don't let me see my boyfriend they immediately judged him for no reason & I've been with him 8 months. He's a good guy, so before I left home without my mom knowing she gave me a speech about how if I ever saw him again to forget about her forever because she wouldn't want to see me again. I love my boyfriend & I'm going to continue in school & work, but my mom won't allow it & I thinks its unfair even though it may seem immature to just leave because of that, but they didn't even get the chance to meet him. They always make decisions for me & never let me choose what I want, so they asked me to leave my boyfriend forever, but I wasn't going to do so. Then I left, & I didn't take anything with me because it was under hard circumstances where I had to run off. I want to get my stuff back, so I texted my mom & she doesn't want to give me anything, I need my clothes & important papers. Please what can I do to get it back, can she even do that?
    Thank you.

Reply: I left my house without anything, I'm 19 I want my stuff, mom won't give them back.

Hello,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.

We appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on.
    It sounds like you are going through a tough and frustrating time.
    We understand and we want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.

Sometimes the things you are asking about depend on your ability to show owenrship of property.
    We are not legal experts but there may be some legal options you might consider.
    We would like to hear more about your situation and give you the opportunity to explore some options and or legal referrals for help.

We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
    Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or www.1800Runaway.org.

Again tell us what it is you would like us to help you with and we will be happy to explore some options with you.
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X