Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to leave , get me to a new place

All i do is leave my house i dont know where to do I want to run away but I'm too young i just want to leave my home i dont even want to dichss why I made this dicision its apart of abusive parent, i dont want to be living where I am I tried calling orphanage but doenst work i just want to get out as soon as possible. Santa Ana California , U.S

RE: I want to leave , get me to a new place

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline. If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.

We are so glad that you contacted us for help and we want to ensure your safety. This does sound like a scary time for you. If are currently unsafe at home, we encourage you to dial 911 immediately to get someone to your home to ensure your safety. Another thing you can do is file an abuse report with Child Protective Services. The police are also required to make abuse reports if there is suspicion of any abuse in the home. You can file a report by contacting the Orange County Child Protective Services directly at 714-940-1000 or toll free 800-207-4464 to discuss your situation and file a report. We are always here to help you make any report or conference call/contact agencies for help if you needed the assistance.

Regarding a safe place to go if you feel leaving home is best, you can contact Community Support Programs (CSP). This program offers emergency assistance to youth in need of a safe place/shelter. Their number is (714) 842-6600 and are available 24/7.

You mentioned not wanting to take the time to talk things out, but we want to remind you that we are here 24/7 via our hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929). We can provide support and referrals if you ever needed additional help or just a space to vent how you are feeling about everything at home.

Please be safe and take care. We wish you the best.

Thanks,
    NRS

Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat which is open every day from 4:30p to 11:30p CST and can be accessed here:

http://www.1800runaway.org/

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (crisis email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
    x
    x
    Working...
    X