Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mom hit me i try to get her off only made it worse

My mom hit me over talking where a person can hear me on the phone i had to. Talk a bit loud for them to hear me she hit me in the past. A few times i even in the past bleed cause. Of her. Help
  • ccsmod6
    Super Moderator
    • May 2007

Hi,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us tonight. It sounds like you're going through a hard time at home with your mom. We want you to know that abuse is never okay. You do not deserve to be hit by your mom. If you feel like your life is in immediate danger please don't hesitate to call 911. When it comes to the abuse, we also want you to know that you have a right to file a child abuse report. If you are under 18 and your mom is hitting you you have the right to contact child protective services and let them know what is going on. Then they can investigate the situation. If you want more information on child abuse and child abuse reporting, please visit childhelp.org or call out to Child Help's National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-422-4453.

If you want to talk more about what you're going through please reach out to us again! You can call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY, we are 24/7 and someone will always be here to answer and see what else we can do to help you.

We wish you the best of luck with everything!
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X