Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I cry almost everyday because of my mom.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    My mum always tries to put me down, she tells everyone that I am a bad person, she ennoyes me all day until my dad gets back to the point that I attack her back when my dad gets back but he defenses her and I get a slap. I'm fead up I have thought of suiside 100 times the only thing that stops me is my grandparents. I whant to die, pls help I can take it anymore

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod2
    commented on Guest's reply
    Hello There,
    Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here 24/7 to listen and provide support to you.
    We understand you are wanting to get out of your mom and dad’s house, we would like to explore this more with you. We are available to you 24/7 to listen and to explore options. Please chat with us or call us at 1800-422-4453.4
    Best of luck!
    NRS

Guest replied
    get out of my moms and dads house

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod15
    Hello there,
    Thanks for reaching out to us. You are very brave and courageous. It sounds like you have a lot going on and deserve the support you need. You said that you are contemplating running away are not sure where you could stay. We could look up places for you to stay at and help with planning the whole thing out if that is something you are interested in.
    If you would like to talk to us further you can call us at 1800-RUNAWAY or chat with us at www.1800RUNAWAY.org. We are here to help and here to listen. You are not alone in this.
    Stay safe,
    NRS

Guest replied
    I cried today because of my mom calling me daughter and saying she loves me. But I’ve been thinking of relapsing to self harm and so far all I do is scratch myself. Although I am pretty outgoing I just want to crawl in a hole and act like a kid forever and I’m still a kid I started self harming in fifth grade because I had a c in class and I stop for a while when my mom found the scar at the time it looked like a big scar from falling in rocks so she never asked about it again but I can’t take it anymore. She says she’s gonna send me away to her home country because of my grades and how I’m not good enough. I’m not a only child but my siblings instead of comforting me they call me a guilt tripper and how I’m manipulative to others when all I want is for them to hug me just once. I’m not even a freshman yet but I already feel like running so far I’ve saved 250 but idk where I’ll stay if I do run. Please I just need someone to just tell me just once I’m good enough and not a bad person I’m just a kid. They don’t abuse me so please don’t think that
    - anon

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod15
    Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. They can tell you more about how CPS could respond to your situation. If you ever need assistance calling out to CPS to make an abuse or neglect report please call is at 1-800-RUNAWAY.
    Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
    If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Be safe,
    NRS

Guest replied
    Idc because my mom threatened me to shoot me with a gun and sends me to juvenile for getting a bad grade but the reason is because she never helps me but she helps my brother and when he gets good grades the get to spend farther and son but for me when I get a good grade is I get hit and send to juvenile and when my brother gets a bad grade my parents says it’s fine.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod5
    Hi there,
    Thank you for your response! Often forums are a place of support and understanding for many youths. It often may be validating and helpful for users to read similar situations as well as exchange feedback to one another. For anyone experiencing any difficulties or challenges, the National Runaway Safeline encourages youth to reach out to our 24/7 crisis support line either by phone or chat for immediate services. We hope to help as best we can.
    Stay strong,
    NRS

Guest replied
    im not under the same pressure but it does REALY hurt

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod1
    Hey there,

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing a little bit about what’s been going on, we know that it takes a lot of courage. The National Runaway Safeline is located in the United States of America (USA). Our knowledge of helpful community based resources and our understanding of youth in crisis related laws is limited to the USA. If you are located in a country outside of the USA, you can use this link to find a youth helpline in or around your country: https://www.childhelplineinternation...pline-network/.

We hope that by reaching out to a local resource, you are able to get the support you need from an organization that understands the laws and circumstances that affect youth in your country.

Be safe,
    NRS

Guest replied
    Hello my family always makes me cry cause she thinks I’m being rude but i don’t mean to. I’m 8 idk why they do this they are just on their phones on the sofa always and never does anything with me

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod3
    Hey there. Thanks for reaching out and sharing your story. We know that it can take a lot of courage to open up to others and try and find support, and we're glad you took that step.

It sounds like things have been tough for you lately, and we're sorry to hear that. The pandemic has definitely been a challenging time that's required a lot of adjustments for a lot of people. As we all get used to this new normal, trying to keep the lines of communication open can be helpful. If you're comfortable in doing so, it might be a good idea to try and chat with your parents about what's going on, how you're feeling, and really try to share with them how you're being affected with all of the changes you're experiencing during this time. It might give you the opportunity to develop a plan with them to see what can be adjusted to help you work through things and address your focus issues as well.

If talking with your parents directly isn't an option for you, it could also help to bring someone else (a neutral party) into the conversation, like a family member or a family friend. Having someone else present to assist with tough conversations can make everyone feel a little more comfortable, supported, and heard. Therapists are also great to utilize for these sort of conversations, as they have the skills to address the problems at hand in a manner that feels productive and healthy. Calling on a therapist might also help you in developing a plan to come out to your parents when you're ready, and process whatever their response is in a healthy way.

If you'd like to talk in more detail about what's going on, explore your options, or see if we can find local counseling services in your area, please feel free to reach out to us directly by calling 1-800-RUNAWAY or by chatting with us live at www.1800runaway.org. We're available 24/7 and are always happy to listen, and to help.

Take care.

NRS

Guest replied
    To the person who's LGBT and has a difficult mother who restricts phone usage and is unpleasant when they do as much as ask a few questions: wow, I relate to you so much.

My focus has been falling since the pandemic and my parents blame it all on my friends, so they blocked all social media, took away all my devices but my computer which I need for school, and tell me that I can have them back after I finish homework. But I'm a) terrible and doing that because I'm perfectionistic and still find ways to procrastinate and b) too anxious to ask them for my devices back.

I'm also bisexual and I've known this for years but I just realized now is the worst time to come out for me because my parents think that anything I do that they don't like or anything I say against them is because my friends are brainwashing me to. Just because of some out of context conversation they saw with my boyfriend when he said "******** them" after I complained that my parents are constantly making me cry. He didn't actually mean it, he just didn't like to see me upset. Understandable, right? Well no, they take anything I tell them and use it against me, even months later. Oh, and they've explicitly told me they think teens identifying as queer now is a trend. Just like yours. I feel you, my dude. We'll see how bi I am in fifty years. Hint: Just as bi. It's not a trend to identify this way. I just ********ing like girls and guys and there happens to be a word for it, yeesh.

Leave a comment:

• ccsmod15
    Hi there,
    Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now. It sounds like you’re fearing that the situation may end in suicide if things don’t change. Your safety and well-being is important. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255); www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org is also a great resource to reach out to in addition to our crisis services.
    Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. This may be an isolating and lonely time for you, but you are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
    If you would like to talk more in detail please call or chat soon. Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
    We hope to hear from you soon.
    Be safe and stay strong,
    NRS

Guest replied
    Hello,I am A 12 year old Somali girl and Mt mom makes me cry because if i do something wrong she make me feel mad at myself and I cause all the problems.Another thing is My mom says stuff so embarrassing of my personal girl problem in front of my dad and it makes me cry and I usually cry to myself asleep I feel like I want to run away or kill myself and I hate the feeling I am carrying all the problems sometimes I cant go to bed because the trow all my clothes on the ground and they give me a time limit to clean all the clothes and they always come to me when something happens and the think its my fault then my mom says sorry and I have to forgive her then she gets mad again and I cant handle let anymore I always write a paper of my death date like i did today because I hate myself and it feels like the dont need me any more. they always make a mess and I have to clean it up and my mom always leaves my baby brother with me and it makes me feel overwhelmed like I have all the responsibility to myself and My mom always yells.My dad just sneaks up to me and he always comes in my room when it closed and he is so tough on me like do this or do that i don't even time to take care of my self. They make me feel like I am Horrible,rude,ugluy,not good enough person I cant handle it anymore I am done .PlZ RESPOND I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X