my mom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mom

I'm 14 and I wanna runaway my mom is always screaming at me and calling me a selfish lazy child because everything I do is not perfect . she screams at me to watch her 6 kids , to make sure her laundry is clean , or to make sure her house clean . I'm th oldest and I get screamed at to do everything and if it's not done perfectly or if I forgot something to her I'm selfish , I disregard everything she says and I'm sick of it she wants me to stay in a child's place and behave like a child , but children aren't supposed to watch 6 other children , children aren't supposed to wash 8 peoples laundry every day or else they get screamed at , children aren't supposed to clean every inch of the house , I get as the oldest of 7 kids she needs help but that doesn't mean that I have to do it all by myself I'm only 14 I can't do it all by myself I don't know how and I'm not a parent , I shouldn't be forced to do her job she's the parent not me

RE: my mom

Thanks for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you have a really difficult home life, having to be responsible for watching all your siblings and doing all the chores. That sounds really stressful, and we are sorry to hear your mom screams at you so much. Have you ever talked to her about how you feel? We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can. It sounds like you have a lot of responsibility to deal with at home, and you feel your mom treats you like a child despite needing your help to take care of six kids. That sounds really frustrating. If you ran away, would you have a safe place to stay or a plan for how to survive? If you need someone to talk to about resources and options, you can always give us a call. All of our services are anonymous and confidential, and we are available 24/7.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X