need to get out of here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to get out of here

i dont live in a house that makes me feel safe. my parents will scream at me for something as silly as leaving the microwave door open. they're always threatening to take away things that make me happy, like my laptop. i m doing bad in school because i had a severe mental breakdown, and they're blaming it on me. they always blame my depression and anxiety on me. when i try to talk to them about how they make me feel, they tell me i'm being immature. i've made a plan to runaway far from here, but it requires money, so i can't. i'm debating just walking out sometime and never coming back, but i'm afraid. my parents would literally kill me if i was returned after running away.

RE: need to get out of here

Thanks for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you are in a really tough situation at home. We are sorry to hear about your depression and anxiety, and it sounds like you have been having a tough time at school and at home with your parents. It sounds like you want to run away, but you don’t have a solid plan, or the money and other resources you would need to survive. Do you have any idea where you would live, or what your future would look like as a runaway? You deserve to feel safe. Running away can be really risky, and a good plan might help you avoid finding yourself in an unsafe situation. We are here to listen and support you, and we can help you figure out what you want to do. We can also help you find resources that could help you. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can, and we wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X