Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to get away from my house and family.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to get away from my house and family.

I'm only 16 and I just got out of a facility Dec 17 2014. Right now I'm on a 90 day home trial. I can't stand being here and I plan on staying at least until the 90 days is up. After that I will have to leave. my plan is to meet my girlfriend and neither one of us go bacc to our horrible lives. What are all the possible charges and outcomes?
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

I need to get away from my house and family.

Hello,
    Thanks for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.
    It sounds like you are quite unhappy living at home. We are sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time.

While we understand that you do not want to be at home but in fact would like to run away and meet up with your girlfriend in ninety days NRS has no legal standing to say what consequences you might face. We are not legal experts.
    You might consider looking at what if any provisions or agreements were attached to your being released from a facility and placed back in your parent’s home.

For example, are you on probation?
    Would you face possible detention if you ran away from home?
    Does that make sense?

We welcome you to call our 24hr crisis line and speak more in depth to one of our crisis liners about your situation.
    Just call 1-800-Runaway (786-2929) or visit www.1800Runaway.organd sign into our NRS live chat session. NRS live chat is available from 4:30pm until 11:30pm 7days a week.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks again for contacting the National Runaway Safeline.
    Take Care
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X