No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unstale

    Ok I want to runaway because its my only option now because my mother is losing the cusody battle between my father and her my brother DOESN'T understand this divorece but I do my father i a maniplulative man and is pchically mentaly and emotionaly abusive mom is emotioaly abusive and unstable. I found a youth shelter nerby that i will go to my plan is to get me and my brother into foster care. ive started making a list of things to pack and i have also made listof other youth shelters to go to pelase tell me should i do this or am i betraying my family

  • #2
    RE: Unstale

    Thank you for reaching out to us. It seems like things are pretty bad at home and you wouldn’t feel comfortable living with either of your parents. It is great that you are thinking of a plan. We aren’t here to tell you what to do but we can help you figure out what is your best next steps. It seems like your focus is getting out of the house. A shelter is a good alternative that will provide you with some stability and safety. Another option is making an abuse report. If you would like more information as to what that would look like you can contact Child Help USA at 1-800-422-4453. You can also contact us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. When the time comes you can also contact here and we can help you find shelters in your area. You’re on the right path and it’s great that you acknowledge that you do not deserve the abuse you are getting. You can always contact us directly. Good luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

    National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

    Tell us what you think about your experience!


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp