Bre is tired of not be happy I wanna stop being scared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bre is tired of not be happy I wanna stop being scared

I'm 17 turning 18 in 8 months I ran away from my house my dad's dead my mom has been in and out of jail and I live with my granny and her husband and it's alway arguing and I buy everything for me and my twin but she gets my social security check and I get nothing of it I buy food drinks shampoo conditioner clothes makeup and I'm tired of worring bout drama I just wanna be happy and be out on my own I got some were to live were I'm safe and they feed me and they laugh not argue

RE: Bre is tired of not be happy I wanna stop being scared

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out to us. It sounds like things are stressful at home and you are ready to leave. It is great to hear that you are providing for yourself and have somewhere welcoming to stay! Upon you leaving some things to think about are – Do you think your guardian would file a runaway report? Are you sure you would feel safe at this new home? What would your plan B look like if something happened to your support system? It is great that you are coming up with a plan and being smart. You can contact us 24/7 to talk more about what is going on and let us aid you in figuring out your best next steps. Good luck.
    NRS
    1-800-RUNAWAY
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X