I'm done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done

I'm so freakin tired of being used and taken advantage of. I am drowning No one cares and no one sees everyone always leaves! I am so done with getting hurt I can't take it anymore! I just want out I just want to be gone! No one would ever miss me no one even cares anyway! I have no where to go it sucks I need out but I have no one and no where to go!

RE: I'm done

Hello,
    Thank you for contacting NRS. It sounds like you are going through a tough situation. It sounds like you have been through a lot, and like you are feeling abandoned and hurt. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can. We encourage you to call us so that we can help you as best as we can. Have you ever talked to a counselor or therapist before? If you would like, we can also help you find some resources such referrals to counseling in your area that can best assist you. If you are feeling like you might hurt yourself, www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ might be a good resource for you. You can reach them at 1-800-273-TALK. We are available to talk 24/hrs, 7 days a week at 1-800-RUNAWAY(786-2929). We are looking forward to hearing from you soon, and wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X