Hard Decisions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Decisions

I need to get out of my house. I will be able to legally without them getting me back by the end of this month (my 18th birthday), if I could find someone who would let me rent a room. I could get a job and pay my rent and continue working on my novels that I'm writing and I know I could make some money off of them because I am a talented writer. I honestly don't think college is the place for me but my parents don't get that. And they what they expect me to live up to (great grades in college, degree(s)) I don't know if I can. I want to get out now, but I haven't graduated quite yet and I still need to learn how to drive. Also, if I leave and I don't enough by then, I won't be able to go to prom with my boyfriend like I've been dreaming of. I want those things but who knows if my roommates would be willing to teach me how to drive or drive me anywhere? And staying here would make sure that my prom was paid for, but staying here for even 2 to 3 more months seems like hell to me. I'm not sure what I should do. I am so stressed out...I need some help...

re: Hard decisions

If you have contacted NRS today through another means (for example, live chat, email or bulletin) for the same issue, it would be helpful to let us know that you have already contacted us. NRS understands it takes courage to reach out for help; therefore, we would like to minimize the need for you to repeat your situation and avoid offering you duplicate services.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X