• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccsmod15
    replied
    RE: Leaving til I'm 18

Hello Lauren,

It sounds like you have a plan, you’re just unsure what might happen if you return to your hometown once you turn 18.

We are not legal experts, however; we do know that your parents have the right to file a runaway report if you were to leave home at 16 and your boyfriend could be charged with harboring a run away.

We are unable to speak on what could happen if you show again once you turn 18. We would be happy to provide you with free legal services who might be able to better answer that question. If you would like additional help, please contact us by phone or through our live chat so that we can better assist you.

Best,

NRS

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Leaving til I'm 18

Leaving til I'm 18

Hi, so I have decided that I'm gonna runaway but before I go, a lil more knowledge would help. My bf got a house for me, him, and two of our friends. I'm planning on NOT showing my face around here til I'm 18. I'm dying my hair and gonna wear my glasses and change my looks totally. If I runaway now (at 16) and I magically show up back here (at 1 what would happen? Can they still charge me for running away? A few friends told me that they can't bc i would be an adult. And how long do they look for runaways? Thanks
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x
Working...
X