what should I do ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should I do ?

I being emotionally &physically &verbally abused by my whole family. My step father has been hitting me and pulling my hair and calls me lots of horrible names and laugh while I am being hit. My mom &sister &brother has verbally &emotional abuse me by yelling at me. If something bad happens they blame me.I mostly tried to talk to them but they just ignore and my step father threatens saying that if i told the police that he hits me that I going to be hit 2 times harder. My step father made a threating joke in the car while coming back from the store him saying that he hates me so much that wants to kill me and the police can't do anything to him . He also stole my money I had save up . The money I have mostly spent it on food because I am mostly hungry while my parents by expensive things for themselves. I am extremely scared of them.

RE: what should I do ?

Hello,

We are sorry to hear you are going through such difficult time. No one deserves to be physically or verbally abused.

You do have the right to file an abuse report despite your stepfather stating that you should not. If you need assistance filing a report, we can help.

We are also able to assist you in finding a safe place to stay. Everyone should be able to feel comfortable in their home and have food to eat.

Feel free to contact us by phone or through live chat so that we can better assist you.

Best of luck,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X