Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I’m 11 And my mom mentally abuses me it’s okay where I live but the things she says are so harsh they make me cry I’m trying to find places to go when I go but can’t find any

Comment

• ccsmod6
      ccsmod6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello and thank you for reaching out to the National Runaway Safeline. It is not okay for your mother to abuse you in any form, physically or emotionally. If you want to see what reporting that abuse might look like or what the consequences of reporting could be, please call the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-422-4453 or contact them through childhelp.org. If you are looking for support through this difficult time, it might be a good idea to talk to your school counselor or a teacher/friend/family member that you trust. If you want to talk with us a little bit more about what’s been going on, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on our 24/7 hotline 1-800-RUNAWAY or on chat at 1800runaway.org.

• I’m seventeen turning eighteen in January. I live in Nebraska where the age of majority is 19. I’ve been in a legal guardianship with my grandmother for the past four years and it’a a toxic relationship where I’ve become mentally drained to the point of suicide and self harm and stress from the situation. I have a boyfriend who’s parents are willing to let me stay with them to finish off my school year only if my grandmother and estranged father agree so they won’t be in any legal trouble which i understand. My grandmother threatens to label me as a runaway which I’ve never done and send me to a juvenile facility. My father who is a truck driver is in and out of town and a recent as of three years released felon. He hasn’t been in my life for fourteen years and i have no emotional connection with him and the relationship is awkward and will have no bond. I have no want for a bond and it seems as though neither does he. He lives the newly divorced lifestyle. I just want to know because I’ve done so much research and can’t find anything to get me out this place i so hate that makes me hate myself. I just want to know what legally can happen if i did runaway and what actually would be done. Or this has now become an option where i choose to no longer stay with her and if i state that i would not like to live with my father then what would happen? I have a financially stable home i can go into until i attend college in August but would i be placed into the system instead? I just have a lot of questions but no one has the answers. Please help.

Comment

• ccsmod7
      ccsmod7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there, thanks for reaching out today. Sounds like you have been through so much and your toxic home life has caused you to feel suicidal and to self-harm. Those feelings are significant and you so deserve to be supporting during this difficult time. We are so glad you are still with us and there is nothing more important than your life. Here at NRS, we truly want to be there for you during this difficult time.

Again, your life has so much worth and our top priority is your safety. If you feel this is an emergency you could consider calling 911 for emergency assistance. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can, and we can help you find resources that can help you cope with these feelings. You do not have to face this alone, and there is so much help out there for you. If you are thinking about hurting yourself, the National Suicide Hotline could be a good resource for you. You can check them out at www.youmatter.suicidepreventionlifeline.org, or you can call 1-800-273-8255 for help and support any time. You can also call us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) if you need to talk.

You are right, the age of majority in Nebraska is 19 - a year older than the federal majority age of 18. Thus, if you left home at 18 how police would respond to your situation depends on how they interpret the law and that could vary from police department to police department. It is possible that they could take a runaway report for you and return you to your grandmother if you leave without permission, or it is possible that they would not take a runaway report for you. If they do not take a runaway report for you, your grandmother would not be able to legally force you to stay home. To know how local police would respond to your situation you might reach out to your local non-emergency police number and ask how they handle 18 year olds leaving home without permission. If you would like assistance reaching out to police, please call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY.

We hope this information is helpful. Please do not hesitate to call or chat us if you would like to talk through your situation or need any resources. We are here to listen, here to help.

Best,

NRS

• I'm a 12 year old kid and I want to rUn away due to my sister abusing me and no one cares. I saved enough money to run away and I have enough things to go. My friend said I should stat at her home

Comment

• ccsmod10
      ccsmod10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,
      Thanks for reaching out to NRS!

We are always here to listen and here to help in any way that we can. It can be very frustrating not knowing what to do or what your next step might be from this point on. It’s brave of you to reach out during your time of need.

You don’t deserve to be abused by anyone, we are so sorry that your sister has been hurting you. It’s understandable that you want to get away from her. We have a database of resources and if you’re able to call in, we can try to brainstorm with you and get a better idea of your situation. If you are thinking about running away, from the information we have, you can’t be arrested for running away. You mentioned that you have a friend who offered to let you stay with them, we’re glad to hear you have support. If you aren’t able to stay with your friend, we are always here to look for runaway shelters in your area.

Please don’t hesitate to call or chat with us, to talk more about your situations and options. Our safeline is open 24/7. We also have a chatting service via our website, unfortunately, it is not always open. The best way to contact us would be to call in and talk with our trained liners.

Be well, NRS

• i am 10 i need to leave i have bad friends and a stupid family help please

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here at The National Runaway Safeline- we are here to help! It sounds like you are going through a tough time with your family and friends. We are sorry to here that. Having trouble with friends and family can be very upsetting and stressful, but we are here for you and happy to give you support and resources as you navigate this difficult time. We recognize your bravery in reaching ou to us- we know it takes a lot of strength.
      You mentioned needing to leave. Leaving your home is a very big descision and it is important you know as much as possible before you make that choice. If you leave, how will you get the things you need to live comfortably- like shelter, food, water, and money? Where do you plan on going? How do you plan on getting there? These are very big questions that should be answered before you make your choice. We know that reaching out to us takes a lot of strength and we applaude you for doing so. We wish you the best. Please consider giving us a call at 1(800)786-2929 and we will be more than happy to lend an ear.

Best of luck,

The National Runaway Safeline

• i honestly dont know what to do anymore my mom is always mad at me and my dad is always yelling at me. I know this is just stupid. i am harrassed at school at home and am such a wimp. i have depression and anxiety. (no one belives my because i always fake that i am strong and fake that im happy) my mom thinks she cares alot but rly doesnt. she sent me to thearapy to convince me that im normal and to suck it up. i lied straight to all of there faces and smiled through it all. My dad gives my lots of pets but makes me give them away after im attatched. i know i cant complain about my life because "im privledged and have food on the table" but i just want to be happy. i dont want to be a doctor and i hate pink. I need to make my extended family happy or i am a failure and am exiled. My parents fight all the time and idk what to do. im 14 and have enough skill to live in the mountains. Every time i feel like running away, i feel guilty because of my brother, he has very severe food alergies and exzema. my parents are super nice to him because of it . they pretty much ignore me and expect me to be perfect like all of my other cusins. I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY FOR ONCE i have tried cutting but someone found out and now im forced to wear short sleeves unless its rly cold. at school i hate almost everyone and they hate me. they slap my butt and call me things that i dont even want to type. my mom just says its a stage that everyone goes through and once im an adult, i will see that its not rly that bad.

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,

Thank you for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time right now. You do not deserve to be harassed at school or at home, and we are sorry you are going through that. You may want to consider telling your school counselor the way you are feeling, and not lie about it that way they can best help you. And that seems awful that your dad makes you get rid of your pets after you have become attached You may also contact the National Alliance for Mental Health at: 1800-950-NAMI, and they may also provide you with more resources. Sometimes it can be difficult to deal with all these feelings alone, so you may want to consider speaking with a counselor and telling them how you really feel. We hope this information will help you in your situation. If you have any other questions or would like to discuss your situation in further detail, please feel free to call us, we are available 24/7. Stay strong, you are not alone!
      NRS

• I'm a junior in high school. I have been dealing with my mom's emotional and physical abuse for a while now. I have spoken to my counselor and my friends and I can't go into details about my life with my mom because it is not something I like to talk about. I know that my living situation is not the option. I don't want advice on how to deal with things at home; I am done. I have dealt with too much and know something drastic has to be done. I am currently 16 and all I want to know is WHERE CAN I GO WHEN, no if, but WHEN I run away.

Comment

• ccsmod10
      ccsmod10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there,

Thank you to reaching out to us, it seems like you have a lot going on at home and it is a frustrating situation. It’s understandable to feel a need for action, especially if you are uncomfortable with talking about the details with others.

Since you are 16 in most states you are still a minor, but you may qualify for emancipation depending on where you live. This is a legal status that means you can look out for yourself and don’t have to have a parent sign off on things. This may be the safest way to get out in a way that sets you up well for the future. It does however take time for this process.

If you have your mind set on leaving, make a plan. Know where you can go that is safe. Either a friend’s house if they are ok with it, or a local shelter. Most shelters are required to notify your parents within 24 hours, so you may want to research where you could go. There are some potential legal risks for families that you stay with as it may be considered harboring a runaway. If you need help finding a safe place you can text your location (I.E. zip code, or city) to 44357 and it will give you a list of nearby places that could provide help.

If you have other questions or want more help getting a plan set down and finding places to go please give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY or chat with us online.

• Today, I got in trouble at school. I made some jokes that could of been offensive to some people. One of the assistant principals talked to me and then notified my parents. I am currently at my babysitters and my parents are at work so I have some time to plan. My parents will for sure punish me when I get home. I am scared that they might be so angry that they beat me. I don't know what to do! Please help me! Please respond soon! I dont know what they are going to do to me. They will yell at me and call me names because what I accidentally did! Please help!

Comment

• ccsmod10
      ccsmod10 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us during this difficult time. It sounds like you are being held responsible for your words at school and are worried about the consequences. If your parents have a habit of being abusive when they are angry you have the right to report it to the police or child protective services at Child Help 1-800-422-4453. You have the right to feel safe and wanted in your own home. Nobody deserves to be abused or called names.

If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at 1-800-RUNAWAY and we can help you come up with a plan for what to do if you feel like you need to leave home.

Best,

NRS

• I really want to leave.. my mom is always wishing that I could be like my brother and while I’m overloaded with school work she asks me to clean my room and I try to keel it tidy but eventually it gets messed up so she threatens that she is gonna make me sleep on the floor out in the hall. She always tells me that the way I laugh,talk,walk and even sleep is and I quote “like a man” and disgusting.she always tells me that she wishes I was like my brother and when he always makes fun of me (especially the way I laugh and talk) she just laughs with him. She always finds every little thing wrong with me and beats me because of the littlest things. And my brother claims that she doesn’t beat me enough so when he asks her to she normally does and sometimes when he thinks I’m being mean (which I never am)he’ll abuse me himself and my mom does nothing she just says that it’s my fault.And through all of this my dad just sides with my mom. I try to do good in school but I don’t have any friends since we just moved and when I try to talk to my old BEST BEST friends they never respond.i just can’t take it anymore and I want to leave but I have nowhere to go

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello there,
      Thank you for reaching out to NRS and having the strength to share your story with us. We are sorry to hear about your situation and what you’ve been dealing with. Ideally, home would be a place where people feel safe, loved, and valued, and you do not deserve to be made to feel inferior to or by anyone. You’ve been very courageous to reach out for help and try your best despite the circumstances.
      You mentioned some instances of being harmed. We understand that trauma can be difficult to work through and that reporting may not be an option you are comfortable with. However, you do deserve to live in a safe place, and if you wanted to talk more about child abuse reporting or wanted support, Child Help (National Child Abuse Hotline) could be a resource for learning what reporting would look like. They are accessible by phone at 1-800-422-4453 and online at childhelp.org.

Moving to a new school can be a very difficult time. We would encourage you, if you haven’t already, to reach out to school personnel, like counselors and others, for support during this transitional time. We are sorry to hear that your friends haven’t been responding. Perhaps an afterschool activity or an extracurricular could be a way to meet others who share similar interests.

It sounds like you’re dealing with a lot at home. There is nothing wrong with you, and we want to emphasize that you do not deserve to be treated this way. There can be many ways to cope during your time at home, and there may be some value in engaging in an activity that provides you with some solace to get through all this. Coping mechanisms can include journaling, engaging in physical activity, reading, or listening to music among others.

If you would like to talk about other resources and support, feel free to call our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or use our Live Chat.
      We hope this information was helpful and stay strong.
      National Runaway Safeline
      [email protected] (Crisis Email)
      1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

• I wanna runaway, I know that isn’t the best thing for me considering I’m only 15. But.. I’m so tired of living like this . My parents make me feel crappy . I hate it so much they constantly put me down and make me feel un appreciated and not worth it . They emotionally abuse me all the time . Constantly insulting me with how I do things and always making me feel bad for no reason. My gram is fully aware I use to slit my wrists but does know it still happens, very rarely . I really wanna end my life. I’m so tired of feeling like I’m worthless and have nothing to live for... any thoughts?

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,
      Thank you so much for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a difficult time right now. Ideally home is where one feels loved, happy and supported, and it seems you are not feeling this way. Any type of abuse is unacceptable, and you do not deserve to be treated that way. if you wish to report the abuse you can call The Child Helpline at: 1800-422-4453. We know making reports can be scary, if you would like you can call us and we can help you make the report. You also mentioned that you have slit your wrists, you may want to consider a safer option for coping with the pain. Some options, you can consider is writing your thought down, talking to a school counselor, hitting a pillow when you are upset. You also mentioned wanting to end your life. Having these thoughts can be really hard to deal with on your own. You may want to talk to a trusted adult about how you are feeling. But just know you are valuable and not worthless. If you would like you can call The National Suicide Hotline at: 1800-273-8255. We hope this information was helpful to you in your situation, if you have any other questions or would like to discuss your situation further please give us a call at 1800runaway we are available 24/7. We wish you the best of luck!
      NRS

• Hello. I’m almost 16. My family is generally loving. My biological parents have been divorced for as long as I can remember. I live with my mom and stepdad in a kind of rural area. It’s difficult because if I were to run away, there isn’t a shelter or much of a warm place I could go to except for my friend’s house. I wouldn’t want to run away for that long, maybe just a week or month if I went to her house. Sometimes, though, I don’t think I’d want to come back if I ran away.

The state I live in doesn’t have running away listed as illegal but for my age, I’m aware that my parents could file a runaway report and I could be placed under the CHINS (I think it’s called) act.

anyways, I figured I should tell you what’s going on. My stepdad is going absolutely insane. He’s just losing his marbles. I hate sounding so spoiled but he just ruins a lot of things for me. He makes me seem like I’m always wrong and constantly mentally abuses me. My mom knows this and she is mentally abused too, although she wouldn’t admit it. I love my mom with all of my heart and I feel if I ran away that I would break her heart and she’d give up on life. The issue is, I’m starting to give up. My home is a safe place so I wouldn’t be able to prove it unsafe.

My dad lives a couple towns over and no way in heck would I ever live with him. I love him so much. He’s a great guy but not so good of a dad. He lives with a verbally abusive drunk girlfriend.

So, I don’t know what to do. I’m on the edge of going through with this. Maybe I’ll take some money, pack things I need to live, and go hang out in some cafes or restauraunts until I find a place to go.

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello There,
      Thank you so much for reaching out to The National Runaway Safeline, we are here to help and here to listen. It sounds like you are going through a very difficult time right now. Ideally home is a place where one feels safe, loved and supported. It seems that is not how you feel t home, and we are sorry to hear that. You mentioned that you are starting to give up, have you spoke to a school counselor about these feelings? Sometimes talking with someone about your thoughts can make you feel better and supported. Also if you need help looking for shelters we can help you with that if you call us. We are not legal experts but running away is considered a status offense. What that means is if the police where to find you they would most likely bring you back home. We hope this information was useful in your situation. If you have any more questions, or would like to discuss your situation more feel free to call us we are available 24/7. We wish you the best of luck, stay strong!
      NRS

• hi my name is daisy and i’m going to be 14 in a few weeks. my mom doesn’t really treat me very well. she calls me names and insults me often but she doesn’t hit me. she tells my friends every embarrassing thing i’ve ever done and she doesn’t tell them so that they know more about me but because it’s so they can be mean to me later. she doesn’t treat my siblings this way. especially my younger sister, in fact she is my mother’s favourite. my dad doesn’t really do anything but on occasion he will join in when my mother yells at me. my brother and my mum says a lot of bad and untrue things about me at church and i don’t like it. i don’t want to be at home but i’ve no where else to go. i’m also scared to tell anyone else as they will probably not believe me as my mom treats me ok in front of others. she also makes it look like she is a very good parent as i have tuition and do gymnastics. others think that i am a very privileged child bit i don’t feel that i am.

Comment

• ccsmod9
      ccsmod9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. It sounds like you’re quite overwhelmed by things at home right now and you mentioned being harmed. We’re sorry you’re going through this. You don't deserve to be hurt in any way. If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately. You may also be able to report any mistreatment to CPS. Child Help USA 1-800-422-4453 www.childhelp.org is an organization that helps protect minors from being harmed. It may also be a good place to explore options for staying with another family member or someone you trust as far as transferring custody.
      Often, having a safe space to share how you’re feeling may bring a variety of solutions previously not thought of. You are not alone in this. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time.
      If you would like to talk more in detail please chat soon through our website www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button) if you are unable to call in. We unfortunately cannot give advice as we are non-directive. You know your situation best
      We hope to hear from you soon.
      Be safe,
      NRS

• hi my name is daisy and i’m going to be 14 in a few weeks. my mum doesn’t really treat me very well. she makes me cry a lot at night because she insults me frequently. she tells my friends from school about all the embarrassing things about me in a mean way. she also makes up bad things to tell them. she doesn’t treat me siblings this way. especially my younger sister who is her favourite . she and my brother tell people at church i try things about me. my dad doesn’t really do much but sometimes he joins my mum and yells at me when i didn’t do anything wrong. i’m scared to tell amyone as they probably won’t believe me as they think my mum loves me very much as she pays for me to have tuition and gymnastics lessons. she tells others i am a privileged child but i don’t feel that way...

Comment

• ccsmod9
      ccsmod9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
      Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
      If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
      Be safe, NRS

• hi my name is daisy and i’m going to be 14 in a few weeks. my mum doesn’t really treat me very well. she makes me cry a lot at night because she insults me frequently. she tells my friends from school about all the embarrassing things about me in a mean way. she also makes up bad things to tell them. she doesn’t treat me siblings this way. especially my younger sister who is her favourite . she and my brother tell people at church i try things about me. my dad doesn’t really do much but sometimes he joins my mum and yells at me when i didn’t do anything wrong. i’m scared to tell amyone as they probably won’t believe me as they think my mum loves me very much as she pays for me to have tuition and gymnastics lessons. she tells others i am a privileged child but i don’t feel that way... i want to leave home but i have nowhere else to go

Comment

• ccsmod9
      ccsmod9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there,
      Thank you for writing to us here at National Runaway Safeline (NRS). We understand it takes great courage to reach out, and we appreciate you sharing a little bit about what’s going on. We want you to know that we are here as support to help you through this challenging time. We can best help by phone or chat as NRS is unable to respond more than twice by email or bulletin for assistance. If you would like to talk more in detail and share more about how we can help specifically, please call or chat soon.
      Our contact information is 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929); www.1800runaway.org (click on the chat button).
      If you are at risk of any danger or feeling unsafe, we encourage you to reach out to 911 or seek emergency assistance immediately.
      Be safe, NRS

• I’m a 11 year old girl and I want to run away from home

ive been ignored, and today I’ve been yelled at and got grounded. I have sent and email before, after I got my phone token away, i got scared because i did not feel safe at home. Ive been going crazy at home. I just want to run away to get away from home. I don’t think my mom even cares a sh*t about me, or even cares if i die or run away. I know what to pack. I just want a better life with my family or no life at all with my family.

Comment

• ccsmod6
      ccsmod6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here at The National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you are in a frustrating situation with your mom and we are glad you reached out. We are going to talk about a few things and if you want to talk further don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-RUNAWAY or chat us at 1800runaway.org.

It sounds like home is not the best place for you with your mom. You do not deserve to be treated like your family doesn’t care about you it is not okay. We aren’t legal experts but if you do leave home your mom may file something called a runaway report. This just entails her calling the non-emergency police and letting them know you have left home and any information she can provide about where you are. Leaving home is not illegal per say but a status offense like breaking curfew. This would mean you would just be brought back home and not arrested (unless you are on probation or have habitually ran away which may change things depending on the police department). If you do refuse to go home the police may contact a Child Protective Services to see why you do not want to return home or may try to bring you home if you feel safe at home and just do not want to return. It truly depends on the police department and if you can call us we can call out to the police department in your area and ask any questions you have on your behalf. How your mom has been treating you can be considered emotional/verbal abuse but we are not here to define abuse. If you feel you are being abused, you have the right to report it or if you leave you can let the police know what has been going on at home if you are comfortable. We can always talk further about reporting what has been going on and if you want you can reach out to us via phone or chat and we can report on your behalf too.
      We are here 24/7 and we can talk further about these things or brainstorm other plans if you feel they may not work for you. We truly care about you and it takes a lot of strength to talk about what has been going on. We hope to hear from you soon!

Best, NRS

• I'm turning 16 in December. My family is falling apart and I am a person with a lot of hope and positivity, but there is NO hope for my family. I feel like I don't belong with them. My mom and I don't set along at all and everytime I see her, it triggers an anxiety attack...it gets soooo bad, to the point where I forget how to breathe!!! This all started when I was sent outside for being "disrespectful", and I ended up sleeping there, with nothing, but a small cloth to cover my feet. Prior to sleeping outside she hit me with the mop. The mop broke and I was left with bruises and a swollen finger on my right hand. This was all because I didn't answer her when she asked me a question...I was still thinking of how I was going to answer her question and she got impatient. The anxiety attacks started recently, after I would get the nightmares about her. She claims to love me, and sometimes shows it, but I can't say or do the same. I want to run away....I NEED to get away!!! If I don't, I'll probably die of a heart attack or something....but I don't know how my life will pan out!!! I have had it. The social worker we saw today wants us to go for family counseling. I feel like it'd be a waste of time, because nothing will change....eben if my mother does change, I will NEVER look at her the same way...and I DON'T love her....the only solution, is to run away...

Comment

• ccsmod2
      ccsmod2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for contacting the National Runaway Safeline. We’re here to help in any way that we can. It sounds like you’re going through a lot at home and we’re glad you reached out for support. You don’t have to go through this alone.
      You mentioned that you are experiencing abuse at home, which is never okay and it makes sense that you’d want to run away. You deserve to feel safe and supported at home. If you would like any details on how to report the abuse you’re experiencing or receive additional options on how to move forward, you can consider contacting the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-422-4453. They can also be found at www.childhelp.org
      It sounds like your mom has a pretty severe impact on your mental health with interactions leading to anxiety attacks. Some people find it helpful to talk to someone at school or who they trust in their life to receive support. If your social worker doesn’t already know about what you’re experiencing at home you could also consider telling them. Other people seek support by looking up mental health support through NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Health) at 1-800-950-NAMI or www.nami.org
      It’s understandable that you want to runaway and if you wanted to discuss more about what you’re going through at home or find shelter options, we (National Runaway Safeline) can be reached 24/7 and toll-free at 1-800-786-2929.
      We wish you the best of luck,
      NRS
Working...
X