Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runaway

I've been planing on runing away but I'm scared of the outcomes I am 16 my dad has always had anger issues last Friday I was doing a project on bed a power point my mom comes in and tells me to do it on a desk I have in my room but I don't like it because I get cold and sleepy sitting there so I was like no and she's like give me your phone then and I'm like no so then she calls my dad he comes in my mom tells him and he says give me your phone and I'm like I didn't do anything so he's like give it to me and I did and then I grab my computer put it on my desk then my mom starts grabing my things and I snatch it from her and start pushing her out my door but not hard then my dad comes in pushes me to the wall and grabs me from the neck and tells me to calm down and not to treat my mom like that then he throws me and I fall on the corner of my bed he hasent spoken to me ever since it's been a week yesterday he said he's going to make me pay rent i just want to leave I can't even go downstairs to eat because he gives me dirty looks and Slams things I've had problems with him over my years that I have gotten depressed and brought a knife to school and was going to kill myself then I got out into a mental hospital a year before that I had to talk to a therapist because when is oils get in trouble in school my counselors would realize how scared I would get the therapist let me go after 2 days she said I was fine but I didn't tell her anything because my mom threatened me not to I know horrible consequences will happen if I bring law into this my dad is not llegal in America and I'm scared they will send him back and my mom won't be able to provide for herself I just want to leave with no problems

Runaway

Hey there,

Thank you for being able to reach out to us here at the National Runaway Safeline, it seems like you are going through a pretty tough time at this point in your life and we are happy that you are able to come to us for help. If at any time you feel unsafe, you are always allowed to call 911 and ask for assistance.

From what you shared, it seems like there might be some minor abuse in your home, if you are interested in potentially filing a report, you can contact the Child Help USA hotline at 1-800-422-4453, and they would be able to give you more information regarding filing a report and how to go about your situation.

No one ever deserves to be hit or mistreated the way you have. Have you considered talking to anyone about the situation? Perhaps that is something you can consider, sometimes talking to someone and being able to discuss these situations with another person can help you explore some options and make you think of things you haven’t before.

We are also here to listen and help. If you are ever feeling like you have no one to support you or are having suicidal thoughts, you can contact either the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK or you can contact us at 1-800-RUNAWAY. We both are open 24/7 and would be more than happy to help you explore your options. We wish you the best with whatever it is you decide to do.

Stay Strong,

NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X