Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no love for the family I believe I came alone in this earth

I have brothers and am the last born one of them we don't talk.we use to fight a lot and my mother always blame me for our fight,when I was in primary school my mother did give me money for lunch and she always gives my brother the one I don't talk to,then one day I ask why she is not giving me money for lunch but she gives my brother,then she said its because I don't love you.I grew up without my father and not knowing him and his family but my other brothers know their fathers because we have different fathers they can go to their other family of their father and I am stuck with the mother I don't love I have nowhere to go.I want to runaway from my family so that I can be happy bt I don't know where to go and I don't know if its safe I have been thinking about running away since in primary and now am 18 years old
    Last edited by ccsmod1; 01-08-2015, 02:47 PM.

RE: no love for the family I believe I came alone in this earth

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us for help. It sounds like you have a very difficult family situation. It sounds like you feel unloved at home. It is understandable why you would want to leave home. You should know that since you are 18, you are a legal adult and would not be considered a runaway if you left. Do you have somewhere safe to go? We can help you figure out a plan. You are 18, so your family cannot legally stop you if you want to move out. We are here to listen and support you in any way that we can. Please do not hesitate to call us 24/7. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon, and wish you the best of luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, webp
    x
    x
    Working...
    X