I was just wondering if u could help...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just wondering if u could help...

Ok soo My family is having a lil bit of money issues. To help out a lil bit I was thinking about babysitting, but I know parents will most likely Take students who have taked courses and have been Certified. I am turning 12 this month but I am very mature for my age, But the only problem is I dont have the money to spend on a course or class. Soo I was Wondering if there were any free possibly online courses(If not, Courses in south FL. Around PSL) that are real and u really get certified and a great education in this subject? If possible reply as soon as soon as possible, and anyone who read this who has any suggestions Please contact me. Thanks

Re: I was just wondering if u could help...

Hi. Thanks for writing on our bulletin boards. It’s great that you want to help out your family during this difficult time. We, unfortunately, don’t know of any babysitting certification courses. A lot of times the American Red Cross offers classes, but they will likely cost money. Just doing a basic Google search, the different courses that pop up all cost money. Have you thought about asking your guidance counselor at school if they know of any in your area? Sorry we couldn’t be of more assistance in this area. If you want to talk about anything that’s going on, you’re welcome to call our hotline anytime 24/7. The number’s 1-800-RUNAWAY, and someone’s always here. Best of Luck.
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I would like to thankYou for replying and trying to help. and I would ask my Gc but School has just ended today.
      There is one thing that I found online that is $17.95 I think per year And that really isnt all that bad for a a year! I guess i could talk about it to my mom later to see if she can put a lil bit of money aside for it. And I think NRS has a wonderful Abstinence program I just had it last month and Ms. Glanville is Great times 10!!
      Thanks for trying to help!

Comment

You're welcome. That $17.95 isn't that much, and if you're able to get your mom's help for the initial cost, you can just make sure to save a little to renew it next year with the babysitting money you'll make! Hope it all works out for you.
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
        x
        x
        Working...
        X