Kicked out of house

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked out of house

I recently was kicked out of home by my mother. I'm currently sitting in a portable potty and I have no where to go. I would like to know if anyone can help me with this situation. I'm 19,just recently got a job and I was attending college until now.

RE: Kicked out of house

Hello,
    We are glad that you decided to reach out to us. We are sorry to hear about the difficult situation you are in. It is great that you have a job and have been attending school. It seems like your main focus right now is finding somewhere to stay, hopefully in your area so you can attend school and keep your job. Do you have any friends or family you can stay with for the night? Is there anywhere you can think of that you would feel safe for the night? We can definitely help find you a shelter to stay at, depending on your area. You can reach us 24/7 at 1-800-RUNAWAY. We are confidential and anonymous. We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck.
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

I hope you got help.

Hey. I hope you found a place to stay. I got into a fight with my parents as well and they told me I need to leave by tomorrow morning. I'm also 19, and was attending college. My semester just ended, I'm moving out to stay with my friend until I can get a job and live on my own. I hope everything works out for you. I'm really glad that this website exists. It's such a tremendous network of support in such a difficult time. Thank you!

Comment

Re: I hope you got help.

Thank you for your kind words. We just wanted to let you know that we're here for you too if you'd like to talk more about your own situation. We're glad to hear you found support while checking out other posts. Good luck!
        Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
        [email protected] (Crisis Email)
        1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)

Tell us what you think about your experience!
        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YourOpinionMattersToUs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x
        Working...
        X