Need a shelter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a shelter

I'm 17 and I have a really bad relationship with my dad. I'm depressed all the time around him and i hate him so much, I am running away tomorrow but I need a place to stay. Is there a shelter near glenview

Re: Need a shelter

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us here at the National Runaway Safeline. It sounds like you have been going through a lot at home and we are sorry to hear about this. We are here to help you out the best we can.

So you said that you have a bad relationship with your dad and you feel depressed around him. This has got to be a really tough thing to live with. What would need to change with your dad to make you feel good at home? We are not going to tell you what to do here, because you know your situation better than we do. We just want to make sure that you are safe.

You said that you are leaving tomorrow but you need a place to stay. We can certainly look up resources in your area, but we are a national hotline so we would need to get your city and state. If you would like to email us at [email protected], call us at 1800runaway, or chat us through our website at 1800runaway.org we can explore resources local to you. We hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck and stay safe,
    NRS
    Please remember you can reach us directly by calling our 24 hour hotline, 1-800-RUNAWAY (786-2929) or through our Live Chat.

National Runaway Safeline
    [email protected] (Crisis Email)
    1-800-RUNAWAY (24 Hour Hotline)
    Tell us what you think about your experience!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/we_care_what_you_think

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x
    Working...
    X